Do you have a great handmade gift idea to share?
I am so glad you could make it to the Positively Splendid Handmade Holiday Gift Idea Swap!
The event will feature a categorized collection of YOUR handmade holiday gifts, with ideas for women, men, kids, neighbors, teachers and more. The link-up is open to anyone and everyone with a fabulous handmade gift idea to share, regardless of the creative category: sewing, crafting, baking, DIY projects, and anything else under the sun! You are welcome to link up as many of your fabulous ideas as you like to each of the categories.
It is my hope that this Handmade Holiday Gift Idea Exchange will help simplify your handmade holiday gift-giving this year by showcasing some of the best gift ideas around all in one convenient spot!
The party will take place throughout November and December. I hope you’ll enjoy linking up YOUR best gift-worthy projects and taking some time to add a few project ideas to your holiday gift to-do list!
A few guidelines for the event:
- Please link only to your original ideas, and not round-ups of project features from other blogs.
- Do not link to online shops of any kind (Etsy, Big Cartel, etc.), or anything you are selling.
- Feel free to link up as many of your original ideas as you like to each of the categories!
- All project ideas are welcome: sewing, crafting, baking, DIY, etc. Anything that can be made with your own two hands (and the appropriate tools, of course. 😉 )
- Help spread the word about the Handmade Holiday Gift Idea Swap by adding a link back to this page either with a text link, or by snagging the button below. If you are sharing multiple ideas, I would be happy for you to add the button to your blog’s sidebar instead of to each individual post for simplicity’s sake.
- Most importantly, have fun! Visit other participants and let them know you stopped by. Nothing says holiday cheer like a kind and thoughtful comment!
<div align="center"><a href="https://www.positivelysplendid.com/handmade-holiday-gift-idea-exchange-2012" title="Handmade Holiday Gift Idea Swap"><img src="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v301/alb413/handmadeholidayideaswap.png" alt="Handmade Holiday Gift Idea Swap" style="border:none;" /></a></div>
Please be sure to peruse each of the categories before you link up and only add your idea only to the category best suited for your project.
Happy creating, everyone!