Summer kicks off birthday season in our home, and I am always looking for cute party themes and party favor ideas that are not only easy to execute, but also inexpensive. For my daughter’s 6th birthday, I opted to make some fun party favors with a “POP” theme, and they were a hit with her friends! I love that this is a favor that is perfect for boys or girls, and that it includes such a variety of treats. Plus, the darling ready-made popcorn boxes from Michaels and my free printable tags make personalizing them a breeze. Read on for all the details!
Today’s post is brought to you by Michaels. All opinions are entirely my own.
To make these Pop-Themed Party Favor Bags, you will need…
FREE printable POP party favor tags << Click link for download
- White cardstock
- Marker or number stickers
- Popcorn favor boxes
- “Pop”-themed treats: ring pops, miniature bubble containers, microwave popcorn packages, etc.
- Print the tags onto the white cardstock, and use scissors to cut out each one.
- Apply a number sticker with the child’s age at the center of the star logo on the tag (or alternatively, use the marker to write the child’s age in the star on the front of each tag). Write the child’s name on the bottom with the marker if desired.
- Fill the popcorn treat bags with the “pop” themed treats, using your imagination to come up with lots of fun options.
- Tuck the tag into the bag. Simple as that!
I’ve partnered up with the other fabulous Michaels Makers to share this project with you today for the Summer Party Challenge!From paper crafts, party goods and baking supplies to new outdoor lighting, glass and floral, Michaels is your DIY destination for all of your summer celebrations.
For tons of great summer entertaining inspiration, be sure to check out all of the other Michaels Makers DIY summer party ideas on the Michaels blog.
[inlinkz_linkup id=626097 noentry=1 mode=1]
Thanks so much for stopping in!
Having grown up in a home brimming with sewing notions and paintbrushes, Amy has a deep love for all things creative. On any given day, you’ll find her knee-deep in her latest creative endeavor, with projects ranging from sewing and crafts to home decor and kid-friendly ideas. Amy believes that everyone, regardless of skill level or experience, possesses the ability to create something beautiful, and Positively Splendid was born of her passion for helping others harness their innate creative potential.