A few party guidelines:
- Feel free to link to any project, recipe, tip or idea. Basically, if you created it, I would love to see it!
- Please do not link to giveaways, Etsy shops or anything you are selling.
- Be sure to link up to a specific post on your blog and not your home page.
- Please link up a new project each week to keep things exciting!
- If you are reading via email, head over to the blog so you can join in the fun!
- By linking up your projects, you are giving me permission to share your ideas in future spotlight posts here at PS and/or on Facebook and Twitter.
Having grown up in a home brimming with sewing notions and paintbrushes, Amy has a deep love for all things creative. On any given day, you’ll find her knee-deep in her latest creative endeavor, with projects ranging from sewing and crafts to home decor and kid-friendly ideas. Amy believes that everyone, regardless of skill level or experience, possesses the ability to create something beautiful, and Positively Splendid was born of her passion for helping others harness their innate creative potential.
Thanks for hosting Amy!
reFresh reStyle says
Thanks for hosting! Have a great weekend!
Thank you for posting the most viewed Amy! Hope my message will help others from making the same mistake 🙂 Heading to link up once again! 🙂
Thanks for hosting:)
Melanie @ bear rabbit bear says
First time here- thanks for hosting! Added you to my party page so I can remember to come back!
Thanks for the fun party.
Thank you so much for hosting, Amy! This is a great party. I’m excited to linking up my new front porch. 🙂
[email protected] says
Hope you are having a great weekend Amy! Thanks for the party!
Good Morning Amy
Thank you for hosting another party!
Hi, I’m a new visitor! I used the link-in incorrectly and put my actual name instead of blog title! Whoops! Can this be fixed? I couldn’t find a way to cancel my link. I’m #175.