Welcome, everyone! Thanks for making PS a part of your Saturday night!
A few party guidelines:
<div align="center"><a href="https://www.positivelysplendid.com/" title="Saturday Seven"><img src="https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v301/alb413/saturday7button_zpsa6702416.png" alt="Saturday Seven" style="border:none;" /></a></div>
In order to be featured on PS, you must have a link-back of some sort to this blog, so please be kind and do so!
- Feel free to link to any project, recipe, tip or idea. Basically, if you created it, I would love to see it!
- Please do not link to giveaways, Etsy shops or anything you are selling.
- Be sure to link up to a specific post on your blog and not your home page.
- Please link up a new project each week to keep things exciting!
- If you are reading via email, head over to the blog so you can join in the fun!
- By linking up your projects, you are giving me permission to share your ideas in future spotlight posts here at PS and/or on Facebook and Twitter.
Having grown up in a home brimming with sewing notions and paintbrushes, Amy has a deep love for all things creative. On any given day, you’ll find her knee-deep in her latest creative endeavor, with projects ranging from sewing and crafts to home decor and kid-friendly ideas. Amy believes that everyone, regardless of skill level or experience, possesses the ability to create something beautiful, and Positively Splendid was born of her passion for helping others harness their innate creative potential.
Taryn @ Design, Dining + Diapers says
Thanks so much for hosting Amy! Hope you are having a great weekend 🙂
Shannon @Fox Hollow Cottage says
Thanks for hosting the party! I’m off to visit #6… like that twine wrapped star!!
KC @ The Real Thing with the Coake Family says
Amy, Thanks so much for hosting! Enjoy the rest of your weekend.
Marci @ Stone Cottage Adventures says
Hello, Amy- Thank you for hosting! I love joining your parties! -Marci @ Stone Cottage Adventures
Jesse B says
Thank you for so much for hosting this party every week! I love to see all the creative ideas!
Meredith @ Wait Til Your Father Gets Home says
Thanks for the party! Hope you’re having a fun weekend :o)
Chelsea @ two twenty one says
Thanks for hosting, Amy! Hope you’re enjoying your weekend!
Laura Ingalls Gunn says
I adore all the festive inspiration!
May the joy and peace of the season be yours.
Thanks so much for hosting!
Thanks for hosting these parties. I truly love linking up and seeing what others have to offer! Is there a limit to how many entries you can link up?
Jessica @ Dear Emmeline says
Thanks for the party Amy! Hope you had a great weekend!
Thanks for hosting Amy
Thank you for a wonderful party!!