Welcome, everyone! Thanks for making PS a part of your Saturday night!
<div align="center"><a href="https://www.positivelysplendid.com/" title="Saturday Seven"><img src="https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v301/alb413/saturday7button_zpsa6702416.png" alt="Saturday Seven" style="border:none;" /></a></div>
In order to be featured on PS, you must have a link-back of some sort to this blog, so please be kind and do so!
- Feel free to link to any project, recipe, tip or idea. Basically, if you created it, I would love to see it!
- Please do not link to giveaways, Etsy shops or anything you are selling.
- Be sure to link up to a specific post on your blog and not your home page.
- Please link up a new project each week to keep things exciting!
- If you are reading via email, head over to the blog so you can join in the fun!
- By linking up your projects, you are giving me permission to share your ideas in future spotlight posts here at PS and/or on Facebook and Twitter.
Having grown up in a home brimming with sewing notions and paintbrushes, Amy has a deep love for all things creative. On any given day, you’ll find her knee-deep in her latest creative endeavor, with projects ranging from sewing and crafts to home decor and kid-friendly ideas. Amy believes that everyone, regardless of skill level or experience, possesses the ability to create something beautiful, and Positively Splendid was born of her passion for helping others harness their innate creative potential.