Kids and bubble wrap go together like peas and carrots, so any children’s craft project the utilizes bubble wrap as a central supply is sure to be a hit! These Bubble Wrap Crazy Crocs are a fantastic kids’ craft to do to while away an afternoon. And the end result is too adorable to resist! Read on for all of the details.
For this project, you will need…
- Sheet of bubble wrap, approximately 12″ x 24″
- Scotch tape
- Aluminum floral wire
- Red construction paper
- Acrylic paint and foam brushes
- Cotton balls
- 1-inch styrofoam or wood balls
- Black paint pen
- Craft glue
- Foam adhesive dots
- Roll your sheet of bubble wrap into a tube and secure sides with tape. Tuck your piece of floral wire down through one end.
- Making sure the wire is tucked well within the bubble wrap, bend wired end up to form a tail.
- Paint the crocodile body with acrylic paint. If desired, create spots of a different paint color using a cotton ball. Allow paint to dry completely.
- Cut out 4 cardboard feet, and paint with acrylic paint. Allow to dry completely.
- From red construction paper, cut out a frill. Fold over the bottom edge. Adhere the frill to the back of the body with craft glue.
- Paint 2 Styrofoam balls with white acrylic paint and allow to dry. With the black paint pen, draw 2 circles at the center of each ball to create the crocodiles eyes. Adhere eyes to the body with foam dots.