May 29, 2010
Let’s plan your Memorial Day!
Hosting a Memorial Day gathering and needing some party-planning inspiration? We’ve got you covered!
How about some grilled pork baby back ribs with our Spicy Asian Marinade, served with a cool, crisp serving of our Kicked-Up Asian Slaw?
Or, if you’d rather let your oven do the work, our Classic Beef Brisket might be just the ticket! Paired with potato salad and some Buttery Bread Machine Rolls, you’ll have a veritable feast!
While we’re in the kitchen, let’s prepare a dessert to knock their socks off! I personally find it very hard to beat a sky-high Beyond Good Brownie sundae with a scoop (or three of vanilla ice cream. Of course, you also couldn’t go wrong with a batch of Utterly Decadent Toffee Squares.
Set a fun and festive table with a set of outdoor placemats. Positively Splendid reader Jodieth had the marvelous idea to put a set of these together in patriotic red, white and blue. I love it!
Enjoy this time with family and friends, and be safe!
Love this post? Let's keep in touch!
- HP Pavilion x360 and HP ENVY 5530 Giveaway!! #HPFamilyTime June 23, 2014
- How to Take Great Portraits of Your Kids + $50 Cut It Out Frames Giveaway! July 2, 2014
- Fujifilm Instax Share Printer and $50 Sassy Steals Giveaway! July 24, 2014
- How to Sew a Kangaroo Pocket August 11, 2014
- An Invitation to Sew with Me + 5 Quick & Easy Skirt Tutorials #SkirtingtheIssue July 10, 2014
- Homemade Raised Doughnuts August 22, 2014
- Magnetic Chore Chart for Kids August 20, 2014
- Easy No-Sew Fabric Apple Garland August 18, 2014
- DIY Apple Bookends #MichaelsMakers August 15, 2014
- Coconut Banana Pancakes with Cinnamon Honey Butter August 13, 2014
- Sarah: TO DO ---- TA DA!!! How organized for your 4 kids,...
- Crystal: Love the bookends! So super cute!! Pinned :)...
- Crystal: Love the apple garland. It is super cute and perfe...
- Anne Weaver: Cute!! I've got a Craft Gossip post scheduled for...
- Shelly: I'm just now reading this, How fun!! I know the c...