December 2, 2011
Nest of Posies Scallop Posies
Y’all might have heard of Nest of Posies. Without a doubt this is my. favorite. handmade shop. Kellie, the creative force behind Nest of Posies, has truly impeccable taste, especially when it comes to conceiving of stylish items that will literally cause complete strangers to stop you in the street (or the airport, or the checkout line at the market) and beg to know where you found the fabulous accessory you’re sporting.
Because we all know that accessories make the outfit.
And we girls like to have options.
Delicious wool felt made into Scallop Posie Pins to coordinate with any outfit.
15 yummy options.
You pick your colors.
Just $5.00 each.
(Okay, so isn’t Kellie the cutest?!)
Use 1, 2 or 3 to embellish anything. A perfect accessory to add to your coat, scarf, cardy, purse, hair & just about anything else that strikes your fancy!
Hurry! Last day to place an order for all wool felt products is Dec 12th.
Visit Nest of Posies Shop to see the entire collection & buy handmade for the holidays.
It is so gratifying to pick “the” perfect gift for someone. Something you know they’ll swoon and gush over. There is something about a handcrafted gift that accomplishes exactly that effect, and by giving handmade, you are supporting lovely artists like Kellie. It’s a win/win on all accounts!
By the way…I’ll be changing things up a bit for the Saturday Seven tomorrow. The party will still begin at 7 p.m. Central, but I’ll be posting my lineup of Saturday Seven favorites first thing tomorrow morning to give all of the lovely projects the full, uninterrupted spotlight! I hope you’ll make plans to be here!
Thanks so much for stopping by!
Love this post? Let's keep in touch!
- HP Pavilion x360 and HP ENVY 5530 Giveaway!! #HPFamilyTime June 23, 2014
- How to Take Great Portraits of Your Kids + $50 Cut It Out Frames Giveaway! July 2, 2014
- DIY Fabric Phone Charging Station June 4, 2014
- 20 Fun, Free Road Trip Printables #HPFamilyTime June 7, 2014
- Glow-in-the-Dark Patriotic Star Necklaces #TheBigBling June 30, 2014
- How to Make Barefoot Sandals (Kids’ Craft Idea) July 21, 2014
- DIY Ladder Photo Display #3MDIY July 17, 2014
- Burlap and Cork Monogram Craft #MichaelsMakers July 15, 2014
- An Invitation to Sew with Me + 5 Quick & Easy Skirt Tutorials #SkirtingtheIssue July 10, 2014
- Decoden Sea Shell Ornaments July 9, 2014
- Michelle: I am so sorry I missed this...will you all be doin...
- Crystal: What a great idea!! I love how easy it is to chang...
- Crystal: I wish I knew how to sew because I would come up t...
- Natasha J: my husband just said today he wanted to disply fam...
- Heather Haugen: I always have a ton of pictures of my kids I want ...