July 15, 2012

Sunday Spotlight

Happy Sunday, everyone!

So many fantastic ideas have been linked up so far in this week’s Saturday 7 Party! This afternoon, I thought I would share seven that have caught my eye so far.

one.
Dresser Turned TV Stand @ Two Twenty One

two.
three.

four.
five.
six.
seven.

Gumball Cookies @ Munchkin Munchies

If you haven’t already, stop by to share what you’ve been up to this week in this week’s Saturday 7 Party. Things are still in full swing, and I’d love to see all of you there!

Latest posts by Amy @ Positively Splendid (see all)

7 Responses to Sunday Spotlight

1. Courtney @ A Diamond in the Stuff July 15, 2012 at 8:23 pm #

Thank you for featuring my Summer Mantel!!! I hope your having a great weekend!!! :D

2. Jill @ Create.Craft.Love. July 15, 2012 at 9:50 pm #

Hi Amy! Thanks for featuring my Lemonade Pitcher! You made my day! Have a great week!!

3. Beverly {Flamingo Toes} July 16, 2012 at 2:12 am #

Awwww! Thanks Amy for featuring my Earrings!! This made my night. ;) I hope you’re having a great weekend!

4. Ally July 16, 2012 at 1:17 pm #

The mantel is cute! Nice way to show off a collection. Probably depends what you collect though hey? Wouldn’t be as impressive if it was navel lint I suppose….

5. Chelsea @ two twenty one July 17, 2012 at 12:58 am #

Great round up, Amy! Thanks for including my dresser turned TV stand!

6. Sue July 17, 2012 at 3:41 pm #

Amy, THANKS so much for spotlighting my cookies! :) Have a wonderful week!

7. Mel July 18, 2012 at 1:04 am #

Thanks for the feature Amy. And I apologize for being so late to thank you; it’s just one of those weeks :)