September 23, 2012

Inspiring Autumn Ideas!

Autumn has officially arrived. Hooray! This week’s Saturday 7 Party is filled to the brim with so much fabulous autumn inspiration that I couldn’t possibly narrow it down to just seven this week, so I decided to pick two different fall categories to feature. You all are amazing!

7 Tasty Fall Treats

one. Monster Cookies @ A Pretty Life in the Suburbs

two. Candy Corn Oreo Truffles @ Two Twenty One

three. Caramel Apple Bites @ Echoes of Laughter

five. Caramel Apple Munch Mix @ Shaken Together Life

seven. Chocolate-Covered Halloween Pretzels @ Mommy in Suburbia

7 Fall Decorating Ideas

one. Fall Front Porch @ Hoosier Homemade

seven. Cinderella Pumpkin @ Mom 4 Real

***

If you haven’t already, I invite you to stop by the Saturday 7 to share your latest projects!

Have a great rest of your weekend, everyone!

10 Responses to Inspiring Autumn Ideas!

1. A Pretty Life in the Suburbs September 23, 2012 at 8:16 pm #

Thank you so much for featuring my cookies Amy!! Yay!
    Have a great week!
    Jo-Anna

2. keri @ shaken together September 23, 2012 at 8:26 pm #

I really appreciate you featuring my munch mix … what a great Sunday surprise!

3. Angie@Echoes of Laughter September 23, 2012 at 9:06 pm #

Hi Amy! Thank you so much for featuring my caramel apple bites! I am so very grateful for the feature! Happy Fall! Angie xo

4. McKenzie Guymon September 23, 2012 at 9:16 pm #

Thank you for featuring my pillow! I really appreciate it!

5. Courtney @ A Diamond in the Stuff September 23, 2012 at 9:23 pm #

Thanks Amy for including my Pumpkin Planter!!! Hope you’ve had a great weekend!!!

6. Michelle @Paintsley September 23, 2012 at 9:55 pm #

Thanks for gathering all these! Lots of fun inspiration!

Michelle
    Paintsley

7. Joanna September 23, 2012 at 10:49 pm #

Thanks so much for featuring my pretzels Amy!

8. Jessica Kielman September 23, 2012 at 11:59 pm #

Thank you so much for including my Cinderella Pumpkin! Have a fabulous week!

9. Bonnie @ Uncommon September 24, 2012 at 1:27 am #

Incredible collection Amy!!!

10. Chelsea @ two twenty one September 24, 2012 at 3:59 am #

Excuse me while I wipe the drool from my chin. :) So much deliciousness! Thanks for including my candy corn Oreo truffles!