September 23, 2012

Saturday Seven Party {No. 43}

Welcome to the party, everyone! I am so glad you’re here!

New to Positively Splendid? Each Saturday night marks my Saturday Seven Party, a time when I open up the PS stage for YOU to share your projects!

Last week’s most-viewed link:
How to Do Perfect Chalkboard Typography @ Classy Clutter

A few party guidelines:

Please link back to Positively Splendid, either using a text link (Positively Splendid) or by using the button below (I’ve got a new button to go with PS’s new look!):

In order to be featured on PS, you must have a link-back of some sort to this blog, so please be kind and do so!
  • Feel free to link to any project, recipe, tip or idea. Basically, if you created it, I would love to see it!
  • Please do not link to giveaways, Etsy shops or anything you are selling.
  • Be sure to link up to a specific post on your blog and not your home page.
  • Please link up a new project each week to keep things exciting!
  • If you are reading via email, head over to the blog so you can join in the fun!
  • By linking up your projects, you are giving me permission to share your ideas in future spotlight posts here at PS and/or on Facebook and Twitter.

After you link up, visit at least two other party-goers and leave them some comment love. Because after all, who doesn’t love comments? :)

I’ll be going through links tonight to compile my Sunday Spotlight post. I can’t wait to see what you’ve been up to!

Sound good? Alright – let’s get this party started!!

18 Responses to Saturday Seven Party {No. 43}

1. HoosierHomemade September 23, 2012 at 12:10 am #

Thanks for hosting, Amy! I wanted to let you know that Inlinkz was a little wonky for me, I had to click through to the “having trouble click here” part and then it worked. Not sure why.
    ~Liz

2. Laura Ingalls Gunn September 23, 2012 at 12:16 am #

Happy first day of fall!

Thank you so much for hosting!

3. UKMUMINUSA September 23, 2012 at 12:42 am #

Thanks for hosting, Amy! I too had the same trouble as Liz, and I did the same as she did then it worked!

4. twelve-O-eight September 23, 2012 at 12:47 am #

Thank you so much for hosting Amy, have a wonderful weekend and Happy Fall!!

xoxo, Tanya

5. Angie@Echoes of Laughter September 23, 2012 at 1:35 am #

Thank you so much for hosting Amy! I love the new blog look! Have a wonderful Sunday with your family! Angie xo

6. Jenn Lifford September 23, 2012 at 1:48 am #

Thanks for hosting Amy! I had the same link up issues as well but it worked out fine. Happy Fall!

7. Lisa September 23, 2012 at 2:56 am #

Me three (about the link). Thanks for hosting again Amy :)

8. Tonna @ Navy Wifey Peters September 23, 2012 at 3:37 am #

Thanks for hosting! I hope you’re having a great weekend.

T’onna @ http://www.navywifeypeters.blogspot.com

9. Steph @ Crafting in the Rain September 23, 2012 at 3:53 am #

Lovely new colors! Thanks for the party!

10. Annemarie September 23, 2012 at 10:30 am #

Thanks a lot for hosting! Have a lovely weekend. Best wishes from Holland, Annemarie

11. cherished bliss September 23, 2012 at 12:54 pm #

Thanks so much for hosting!!

12. Dear Emmeline September 23, 2012 at 6:03 pm #

Thanks for hosting Amy!

13. Melaina25 September 23, 2012 at 8:13 pm #

Thank you for hosting! I’ve added your link to my recipe page :)

✰Transatlantic Blonde✰

14. Bethany@http://thislittleestate.blogspot.ca/ September 25, 2012 at 3:22 am #

This is my first link party! So exciting. I just wanted to say thanks for hosting! :)

1. Fall Front Porch Decorating - October 29, 2012

[...] Hospitality , Show & Tell Friday, Weekend Wrap Up Party, Sundae Scoop Party, Saturday Sevens, Made By You Monday, Autumn Party, Fall Nesting Party Filed under: Decorating, [...]

2. Inspiring Autumn Ideas! | Positively Splendid {Crafts, Sewing, Recipes and Home Decor} - March 5, 2013

[...] has officially arrived. Hooray! This week’s Saturday 7 Party is filled to the brim with so much fabulous autumn inspiration that I couldn’t possibly [...]

3. Clothespin Chandelier - March 19, 2013

[...] Stuff Saturday @ Six Sisters’ Stuff Overflowing with Creativity @ It’s Overflowing   Saturday Seven @ Positively Splendid SundaySundae Scoop @ I Heart Nap TimeThink Pink Sunday @ Flamingo [...]

4. Caramel Apple Nut Bars - September 8, 2013

[…] to…Show & Tell Friday, Weekend Wrap Up Party, Sundae Scoop Party, Saturday Sevens, Ingredient […]