September 2, 2012

Seven Inspirational DIY Projects

Another Saturday Seven Party is in full swing, and y’all have linked up some truly fantastic ideas so far! On this holiday weekend, here are seven inspirational DIY ideas to try, ranging from wearable accessories to home improvement. My readers are so talented!

one.
Fall Felt Leaf Wreath @ Nest of Posies

two.
three.

four.

DIY Plank Wall @ Domestic Imperfection

five.
six.
seven.

Vintage Ice Cream Sign @ The Concrete Cottage

***

If you haven’t already, hurry over to this week’s party to add your ideas to the mix and admire all of the other fantastic ideas that have been linked up this weekend. The party will be going strong all weekend long!

6 Responses to Seven Inspirational DIY Projects

1. Christy September 2, 2012 at 4:56 pm #

EEEKKK!! Thanks SO much for the feature of my Covered Coffee Table. I am so excited. (Yes, I’m a dork.) HA!

2. Kim (TheMoney-Pit) September 2, 2012 at 7:34 pm #

Thanks so much for the feature! There were so many wonderful projects shared this week, I am honored to be chosen! :)

3. nest of posies September 3, 2012 at 2:03 am #

amy amy!

thanks so much for featuring my fall wreath! you are the best. i love that covered coffee table! it looks so stylish, but i’ve always thought those would be the best to have when you have little kids in the house!

happy holiday weekend!
    xo
    kellie

4. Michele {The Scrap Shoppe} September 3, 2012 at 1:36 pm #

Thank you, Amy, for featuring my necklace! I love this round up. :)

5. Smart School House September 3, 2012 at 3:30 pm #

WOW!!! I see my lil’ craft up there!!! THANK YOU for featuring Smart! School {House}

XOXO
    Kelly

6. Jeannine September 4, 2012 at 1:34 am #

I got lucky number 7!! Thanks bunches for the feature!!!

Jeannine @ The Concrete Cottage