Happy Saturday, everyone! Welcome to the party!!
A few party guidelines:
- Feel free to link to any project, recipe, tip or idea. Basically, if you created it, I would love to see it!
- Please do not link to giveaways, Etsy shops or anything you are selling.
- Be sure to link up to a specific post on your blog and not your home page.
- Please link up a new project each week to keep things exciting!
- If you are reading via email, head over to the blog so you can join in the fun!
- By linking up your projects, you are giving me permission to share your ideas in future spotlight posts here at PS and/or on Facebook and Twitter.
Having grown up in a home brimming with sewing notions and paintbrushes, Amy has a deep love for all things creative. On any given day, you’ll find her knee-deep in her latest creative endeavor, with projects ranging from sewing and crafts to home decor and kid-friendly ideas. Amy believes that everyone, regardless of skill level or experience, possesses the ability to create something beautiful, and Positively Splendid was born of her passion for helping others harness their innate creative potential.
Thanks for hosting, Amy!
K Coake says
Thanks for hosting! Enjoy your labor day weekend!
Thanks for hosting! I’m glad to be able to link up again! Enjoy your holiday weekend, Amy!
Holly @ abakershouse.com says
Thanks for hosting! It’s fun to link up on the weekends. Thanks!
Ruby Jean says
Have a wonderful weekend!! and thank you for hosting. 🙂
Thanks for hosting, enjoy your long weekend!
Stone Cottage Adventures says
Hi, Amy! I hope you’ve had a great week! Thank you for hosting! -Marci
Jenn Lifford says
Thanks so much for the party Amy! Hope you are having a great long weekend!
[email protected] of Laughter says
Thank you so much for hosting Amy! Hope you have a wonderful weekend! Angie xo
Cherished Bliss says
Thanks for hosting Amy!
Debi Bolocofsky says
Thanks for hosting
Debi @ Adorned From Above
Amy, I had a post all ready for the party, and then Saturday came and went and I didn’t get it linked up in a timely manner! Oh, well. Better Sunday afternoon than never!
Thank you for hosting. It’s always good to see you!
The Girls from Whimsically Homemade says
Thanks so much for hosting, Amy! We’re a little late to the party, but we made it. See you next week!
Joey Bailey says
Another great party! Thanks for helping so many people. I nominated you for the Sunshine Award! Come over and check it out, createdinawe.blogspot.com.