October 14, 2012

Saturday Seven Party {No. 46}

Happy Saturday, everyone! I am so glad you could make it to the party!

New to Positively Splendid? Each Saturday night marks my Saturday Seven Party, a time when I open up the PS stage for YOU to share your projects!

Last week’s most-viewed link:
Grocery Savings Tip @ The Real Thing with the Coake Family

A few party guidelines:

Please link back to Positively Splendid, either using a text link (Positively Splendid) or by using the button below (I’ve got a new button to go with PS’s new look!):

Positively Splendid

In order to be featured on PS, you must have a link-back of some sort to this blog, so please be kind and do so!

• Feel free to link to any project, recipe, tip or idea. Basically, if you created it, I would love to see it!
  • Please do not link to giveaways, Etsy shops or anything you are selling.
  • Be sure to link up to a specific post on your blog and not your home page.
  • Please link up a new project each week to keep things exciting!
  • If you are reading via email, head over to the blog so you can join in the fun!
  • By linking up your projects, you are giving me permission to share your ideas in future spotlight posts here at PS and/or on Facebook and Twitter.

After you link up, visit at least two other party-goers and leave them some comment love. Because after all, who doesn’t love comments? :)

I’ll be going through links tonight to compile my Sunday Spotlight post. I can’t wait to see what you’ve been up to!

Sound good? Alright – let’s get this party started!!

17 Responses to Saturday Seven Party {No. 46}

1. twelve-O-eight October 14, 2012 at 12:09 am #

Thank you so much for hosting Amy! Have a wonderful weekend :)

xoxo, Tanya

2. Jenn Lifford October 14, 2012 at 12:13 am #

Thank-you so much for the party Amy! I hope you are having a great weekend!
    Jenn :)

3. K Coake October 14, 2012 at 12:15 am #

How fun to see that my link was the most viewed! :-) Thanks so much for hosting! Enjoy the rest of your weekend, hope it is a great one.

4. HoosierHomemade October 14, 2012 at 12:16 am #

Thanks for hosting, Amy! Always a GREAT party!
    ~Liz@HoosierHomemade

5. cherished bliss October 14, 2012 at 12:23 am #

Thanks so much for hosting Amy! Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

6. Christina at I Gotta Create! October 14, 2012 at 12:49 am #

Thank you for hosting Amy!

<3 Christina at I Gotta Create!

7. Kathy Moody October 14, 2012 at 2:04 am #

Thank you so much for hosting! :)

8. Lisa October 14, 2012 at 2:23 am #

thank you for another party Amy! :)

9. Rebecca @ Herons Crafts October 14, 2012 at 7:35 am #

Thanks for hosting Amy!
    Have a great Sunday
    Rebecca

10. Ana Lopes October 14, 2012 at 12:08 pm #

Thanks you for hosting the party.I’m glad it’s my first time here :)
    Happy weekend!

Hugs from Portugal,

Ana Love Craft

11. Amy C October 14, 2012 at 1:29 pm #

Thanks so much for hosting the party! I hope you have a great weekend.
    Amy @ The Happy Scraps

12. Gen October 14, 2012 at 7:05 pm #

Thank you for hosting! Hope you’re having a fabulous weekend!

13. Debi Bolocofsky October 14, 2012 at 8:22 pm #

Amy,
    Thanks so much for hosting every week.
    Have a great week.
    Debi @ adorned From Above

1. No-Sew {Shark} Halloween Costume - October 23, 2012

[...] Filed Under: Do-It-Yourself, Kids Tagged With: halloween costume, no-sew halloween costume [...]

2. 9 Creative Food Ideas | Positively Splendid {Crafts, Sewing, Recipes and Home Decor} - February 12, 2013

[...] sure know how to make a girl hungry!! After perusing the many terrific ideas linked up in this week’s Saturday 7 Party, I found myself pining over all of the delicious and creative food ideas linked up so far. Here are [...]

3. Washi Tape Halloween Frame - March 19, 2013

[...] Your Stuff @ Six Sisters’ Stuff Overflowing with Creativity @ It’s Overflowing Saturday Seven @ Positively Splendid  SundaySundae Scoop @ I Heart Nap Time Think Pink @ Flamingo Toes [...]

4. DIY Decorated Witches Hat - October 15, 2013

[…] to… Show & Tell Friday, Saturday Seven, Made by you Monday, Saturday Night […]