October 14, 2012

Saturday Seven Party {No. 46}

Happy Saturday, everyone! I am so glad you could make it to the party!

New to Positively Splendid? Each Saturday night marks my Saturday Seven Party, a time when I open up the PS stage for YOU to share your projects!

Last week’s most-viewed link:
Grocery Savings Tip @ The Real Thing with the Coake Family

A few party guidelines:

Please link back to Positively Splendid, either using a text link (Positively Splendid) or by using the button below (I’ve got a new button to go with PS’s new look!):

Positively Splendid

In order to be featured on PS, you must have a link-back of some sort to this blog, so please be kind and do so!

• Feel free to link to any project, recipe, tip or idea. Basically, if you created it, I would love to see it!
  • Please do not link to giveaways, Etsy shops or anything you are selling.
  • Be sure to link up to a specific post on your blog and not your home page.
  • Please link up a new project each week to keep things exciting!
  • If you are reading via email, head over to the blog so you can join in the fun!
  • By linking up your projects, you are giving me permission to share your ideas in future spotlight posts here at PS and/or on Facebook and Twitter.

After you link up, visit at least two other party-goers and leave them some comment love. Because after all, who doesn’t love comments? :)

I’ll be going through links tonight to compile my Sunday Spotlight post. I can’t wait to see what you’ve been up to!

Sound good? Alright – let’s get this party started!!