December 2, 2012

10 Must-Try Christmas Projects

Once again, y’all are truly knocking my socks off in this week’s Saturday 7 Party! Today’s Sunday Spotlight features 10 holiday projects that have caught my eye from this week’s lineup.

Pear Ornament @ A Pumpkin and a Princess

Chalkboard Art Ornaments @ Clean and Scentsible

Easy DIY Christmas Trees @ Marisa Howard Design

Glitter Reindeer Art @ Shaken Together

Tinfoil Tree Ornaments @ I Gotta Create

DIY Snow Globes @ Southern Scraps

DIY Berry Wreath @ That’s What Che Said

Holiday Mantel @ Uncommon Designs

Christmas Angel Wings @ Minimoz

Rusty Spring Christmas Garland @ Too Much Time on My Hands

If you haven’t already, hurry over to this week’s party to add your ideas to the mix, and also enter to win a $50 shopping spree from Minted. I hope to see all of you there!

, , , , , ,

9 Responses to 10 Must-Try Christmas Projects

1. Kelly December 2, 2012 at 10:08 am #

These cards are so cute!

2. southernscraps December 2, 2012 at 11:20 am #

All great projects. Thanks for featuring my snow globes.

3. Bonnie and Trish @ Uncommon December 2, 2012 at 12:00 pm #

Lovin’ these features Amy! Thank you for including our Joy Mantle!! Happy Sunday!!

4. keri @ shaken together December 2, 2012 at 5:01 pm #

GREAT features and how exciting that my glitter reindeer art is included! Hope you have a wonderful week!

5. Cheryl @ That's What Che Said... December 2, 2012 at 11:43 pm #

Amy thank you so much for featuring my Berry Wreath! I am so honored! Have a great week! xoxo – Cheryl

6. Christina at I Gotta Create! December 3, 2012 at 5:21 pm #

Amy,
    Thanks so much for featuring my Tinfoil Tree Ornaments! I’m definitely in some great company and feel honored!
    <3 Christina @ I Gotta Create!

7. Marisa Howard Design December 3, 2012 at 6:27 pm #

Thank you Amy for featuring my Easy DIY Christmas Trees! You chose some other fantastic projects too!

8. Lorne December 4, 2012 at 8:02 am #

Very nice! I like that angel wings!

1. December In Review | Marisa Howard Design - January 7, 2013

[…] at Delightfully Noted. Lastly, I was featured on Lolly Lane’s Top 25 Crafty Christmas Trees, Positively Splendid’s 10 Must Try Christmas Projects and Skip To My Lou’s Christmas DIY Ideas, how lucky am […]