Hello, everyone! Thanks for making PS a part of your Saturday night!
I have a special treat for all of my party guests tonight: One lucky reader is going to win a $50 shopping spree to Minted!
Minted specializes in greetings that really make a dynamic impression. And let’s face it: making an impression is of the utmost importance when selecting holiday cards, since the opportunity to send these only comes once a year!
What I think I love most about Minted (aside from their gorgeous products) is that all of the designs are the handiwork of a community of thousands of independent designers. Minted gives aspiring artists the ability to get their work into the hands of people who will enjoy it most!
With styles galore that are available in a variety of shapes and formats, you are sure to find just the right greeting for your Christmas, Hanukkah, or New Year’s cards this year at Minted.
Let me show you some of my favorites:
Our family is going to be sending out the Holiday Map Postcard this year. The star and city name can be tweaked according to your own location. Isn’t this fun?
I love that with Minted designs, I can select a photo collage interior option so that I can showcase some of my favorite photos from 2012, as well as a little blurb detailing the highlights of our year. The conventional yearly letter never looked so chic!
One lucky PS reader is going to receive $50 toward holiday cards from Minted!
This giveaway will be conducted via Rafflecopter, so use the widget below to enter. Please note that the widget might take a moment to load, and if you are enjoying this post in a reader or via email subscription, you might need to pop over to the blog to get entered.
And now that you’re all entered, let’s kick off this week’s party, shall we?
Sparkly Pine Cones @ Creative Passage
A few party guidelines:
<div align="center"><a href="https://www.positivelysplendid.com/" title="Saturday Seven"><img src="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v301/alb413/saturday7button_zpsa6702416.png" alt="Saturday Seven" style="border:none;" /></a></div>
In order to be featured on PS, you must have a link-back of some sort to this blog, so please be kind and do so!
- Feel free to link to any project, recipe, tip or idea. Basically, if you created it, I would love to see it!
- Please do not link to giveaways, Etsy shops or anything you are selling.
- Be sure to link up to a specific post on your blog and not your home page.
- Please link up a new project each week to keep things exciting!
- If you are reading via email, head over to the blog so you can join in the fun!
- By linking up your projects, you are giving me permission to share your ideas in future spotlight posts here at PS and/or on Facebook and Twitter.