Today’s Swell Noël Post features a delicious idea from Jen of Tatertots & Jello, plus free printables to make a dynamic presentation a snap! Catch up on all of the projects from the series by visiting the photo guide of all of the ideas shared by the talented Swell Noël contributors, and follow along as things happen on Twitter, Facebook, Google+, Pinterest and Instagram by using the hashtag #SwellNoel.
Hi Positively Splendid readers! I’m so excited to be here. Amy is one of my very favorite people and I just adore everything that she does!
And then I saw the mini loaf pans with plastic tops. I thought they would make perfect neighbor gifts for homemade bread.
I made some yummy Cheesecake Pumpkin loaves. This is such a moist recipe – perfect for all kinds of people on your list.
Here’s the recipe to make 4 mini loaves:
For the cheesecake batter:
10 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
2 large eggs
1/2 cup powdered sugar, sifted
1/2 teaspoon maple extract
For the pumpkin batter:
1 cup dark brown sugar, packed
2.5 large eggs
1 cup pumpkin pie mix
2 1/2 tablespoons canola oil
1 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/4 teaspoon salt
1.5 teaspoon cinnamon
1 teaspoon allspice
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Place 4 mini-loaf pans on a baking sheet, and spray with cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, beat together the ingredients for the cheesecake batter until light and fluffy. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk together brown sugar and eggs. Whisk in pumpkin pie mix, canola oil, and vanilla until well combined.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and spices.
- Divide the pumpkin batter evenly between the 4 loaf pans. Divide the cheesecake batter evenly over the top of the pumpkin batter. Using a small rubber spatula, gently spread the cheesecake batter to the edges of the pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 35-40 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
I found this recipe here and modified it a little.
Then I made some printable labels that fit on top of the plastic tops exactly. All you have to do is print them out and fill in your family’s name. Easy and delicious neighbor gifts!!
Click HERE to get the printables.
Thanks for letting me stop by and share this little idea. Feel free to stop by Tatertots & Jello anytime – where I love to share a new creative idea every day!!
December 13, 2012
Cheesecake Pumpkin Mini Loaves + Free Printables (Swell Noël #15)
Love this post? Let's keep in touch!
Leave a Reply Click here to cancel reply.
Announcements Breads Budget-Friendly Gifts Christmas Christmas Craft Gift Ideas Crafts Desserts DIY DIY Home Decor Projects Easter Gift Ideas Gifts for Moms and Grandmas Gifts for Teachers Gifts for Women Gift Wrapping Giveaways Halloween Helpful Tips Holiday Holiday Crafts Holidays and Seasons Home Decor Home Decor Crafts Home Decor Crafts Kid-Friendly Projects Kids' Crafts Mantels and Tablescapes Organization Paper Crafts Personal Printables Quick and Easy Crafts Quick and Easy Gifts Recipes Saturday Seven Sewing Sewing for Children Sewing for the Home Spring Summer Swell Noel Tutorials Uncategorized Valentine's Day