Help friends and family stay pinch-free this St. Patrick’s Day by crafting fun badges to wear on the big day! Today, I’m providing free printable badges in a fun St. Patrick’s Day theme that you can print onto cardstock and use on their own or affix to a handmade felt shamrock for an extra dose of green insurance.
For this project, you will need…
Printable St. Patrick’s Day Badges << Click link for free download
- White cardstock
- 2-inch round paper punch
- Felt shamrocks
- Pin back
- Hot glue
- Print the badges onto white cardstock. Use the paper punch to cut them out.
- Make a stacked felt shamrock using my felt shamrock tutorial.
- Affix 2 ribbon tails to the back of the shamrock with hot glue.
- Affix 2 ribbon loops to the front of the shamrock with hot glue.
- Affix one of the badges on top of the ribbon loops with hot glue.
- Affix the pin back to the back of the piece with hot glue.
You are finished!
Wear your creation proudly to stay pinch-free all day long on St. Patrick’s Day! Wouldn’t these be a fun gift for children to give to teachers and friends?
In addition to the “100% Pinch Proof” version of the badges, there is also one that says “100% Leprechaun Approved.” I love them both!
Looking for another fun accessory idea for St. Patrick’s Day? These 4-leaf clover ribbon clips are adorable, too!
If you’re wanting even more St. Patrick’s Day inspiration, there are tons of fun projects in the PS archives, too!
Thanks so much for stopping in!