Give kids an oh-so-sweet way to collect candy this Halloween during trick-or-treating with a personalized candy corn tote bag. Even if you are new to sewing, this is a project this is entirely doable in the span of an afternoon (or less!). Let me show you how easily this comes together.
Archive | Sewn Accessories RSS feed for this section
If you are on the prowl for a way to keep purses, backpacks and more nice and organized, you won’t want to miss today’s sewing tutorial from PS contributor Megan. These see-through zipper pouches are a great organization project that can be used for any number of purposes, and you’ll be shocked when you see […]
This post is brought to you by Michaels. // Earlier this week, I shared about 7 of my favorite time-saving sewing tips and tricks, which included at the number 1 spot the recommendation to use pattern weights instead of pins when cutting out sewing projects. These truly are a sewist’s best friend when it comes […]
With Memorial Day festivities this weekend, it is likely you’ll be donning your favorite sunglasses as you head out into the great outdoors. Ensure your shades stay scratch-free all summer long by making a pretty sunglasses case to tuck into your pool bag or purse using this quick and easy tutorial. This sunglasses case features […]
Being a southern girl, there are few things I love more than to punch up an outfit with a feminine, flirty accessory. This lace-embellished tote bag features delicate lace and a bold monogram: the perfect combination of sweetness and sass! By using a pre-made tote bag, this is a fun DIY accessory project that you […]
What could be more festive for spring than bright and cheery Easter baskets filled with plenty of goodies? Today I’m sharing a deceptively simple pattern for fabric Easter baskets that requires minimal supplies and only very basic sewing skills. When you see how truly easy it is to make and Easter basket with this pattern, […]
Accessories truly can make an outfit, and this simple clutch-style handbag is no exception. This wristlet clutch handbag can easily be completed in the span of an afternoon, and it is the perfect way to use up scraps of fabric you might have on hand. When you see how easily these come together, you’ll want […]
I am always on the hunt for out-of-the-ordinary gift ideas to serve as stocking-stuffers for family members, or unique gifts for teachers, friends, and neighbors. These Portable First-Aid Kit Rolls are the perfect combination of function and style, as essential first-aid supplies are stowed away in an attractive fabric organizer, complete with a feminine bow. […]
Who can believe Halloween is less than one week away? If you’re at a loss for a quick and easy costume idea suitable for everyone in your family, PS contributor Megan is ready to come in for the rescue! *** Happy Halloween, PS Readers! I’m excited to be back this month with a super quick, […]
If you’re looking for ways to tame the clutter before the holiday craziness ensues, Megan from The Homes I Have Made is here today with a terrific tutorial and some fantastic printables. Take it away, Megan! *** Happy Fall, PS Readers! I am really excited to be back with another fun tutorial…this time, we are […]
- How to Take Great Portraits of Your Kids + $50 Cut It Out Frames Giveaway! July 2, 2014
- Fujifilm Instax Share Printer and $50 Sassy Steals Giveaway! July 24, 2014
- Medallion Necklace Kids’ Craft August 1, 2014
- An Invitation to Sew with Me + 5 Quick & Easy Skirt Tutorials #SkirtingtheIssue July 10, 2014
- How to Sew a Kangaroo Pocket August 11, 2014
- Homemade Raised Doughnuts August 22, 2014
- Magnetic Chore Chart for Kids August 20, 2014
- Easy No-Sew Fabric Apple Garland August 18, 2014
- DIY Apple Bookends #MichaelsMakers August 15, 2014
- Coconut Banana Pancakes with Cinnamon Honey Butter August 13, 2014
- Sarah: TO DO ---- TA DA!!! How organized for your 4 kids,...
- Crystal: Love the bookends! So super cute!! Pinned :)...
- Crystal: Love the apple garland. It is super cute and perfe...
- Anne Weaver: Cute!! I've got a Craft Gossip post scheduled for...
- Shelly: I'm just now reading this, How fun!! I know the c...