Each year when I was small, I can remember my mom baking up a pan of delicious sticky buns to eat on Easter morning. Even better than standard sticky buns, though, these buns were something truly special: one bite into each one revealed an empty center, just like the empty tomb discovered on Easter morning. […]
Archive | Easter RSS feed for this section
Stitch up a sweet little Easter bunny softie to tuck into the Easter basket of a special child, or to use as a darling addition to your home’s spring decor. Today, I’m sharing the inspiration behind these little cuties, as well as the free pattern and step-by-step tutorial for how to create them. Would you […]
With spring nearly upon us, craft some cute yarn-wrapped carrots to add a pop of fun color to your seasonal decorations. These carrots are perfect for displaying alongside Easter decor, and they require no fussy crafting techniques and just a few very simple supplies. Read on to find out how they are made!
Juicy blueberries. Icing-covered egg-shaped cupcakes with sprinkles. Fizzy, colorful punch served in festive glasses that are certainly not spill-proof. Is the above a recipe for an afternoon of Easter-themed fun with the kiddos? Certainly! But any mom knows that this scenario is also a recipe for a mess waiting to happen. When I received an […]
Today’s idea from PS contributor Janel from NellieBellie is an Easter craft that combines fun with learning: an Easter egg color matching game! So clever! Hello!! Janel here from NellieBellie. I’m here to share with you a fun Easter craft that is easy to make and your kids will love! This Easter egg matching game will […]
What could be more festive for spring than bright and cheery Easter baskets filled with plenty of goodies? Today I’m sharing a deceptively simple pattern for fabric Easter baskets that requires minimal supplies and only very basic sewing skills. When you see how truly easy it is to make and Easter basket with this pattern, […]
Of all of the decorating I do for holidays throughout the year, I love creating mantel displays most of all. My Easter mantel decorations this year feature bright, cheery colors and many whimsical DIY projects. Let me give you the full tour!
With March upon us, now is the perfect time to craft an Easter wreath to decorate your front door or any part of your home. This festive Easter egg wreath features green eyelash yarn and handmade fabric eggs to really exude the lively fun of an Easter egg hunt, making it the perfect addition to […]
Wanting to craft some Easter eggs that will stand the test of time? Stitch together a few of these sweet fabric Easter egg softies! This is the perfect Easter craft to use for Easter decorations, but these eggs would be darling tucked inside Easter baskets, too. And by using any combination of fabrics and trims, […]
To me, Easter crafts are the best possible way to kick off my spring crafting season. Today’s easy craft idea for making a sweet carrot garland out of felt is one that can easily be finished in the span of an afternoon, and the bright, vibrant colors are sure to break through the winter blahs […]
- How to Take Great Portraits of Your Kids + $50 Cut It Out Frames Giveaway! July 2, 2014
- Fujifilm Instax Share Printer and $50 Sassy Steals Giveaway! July 24, 2014
- How to Sew a Kangaroo Pocket August 11, 2014
- Glow-in-the-Dark Patriotic Star Necklaces #TheBigBling June 30, 2014
- Medallion Necklace Kids’ Craft August 1, 2014
- Apple Softie Sewing Pattern and Tutorial August 26, 2014
- Homemade Raised Doughnuts August 22, 2014
- Magnetic Chore Chart for Kids August 20, 2014
- Easy No-Sew Fabric Apple Garland August 18, 2014
- DIY Apple Bookends #MichaelsMakers August 15, 2014
- Sarah: B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L bright colored bright fabric for...
- Sarah: TO DO ---- TA DA!!! How organized for your 4 kids,...
- Crystal: Love the bookends! So super cute!! Pinned :)...
- Crystal: Love the apple garland. It is super cute and perfe...
- Anne Weaver: Cute!! I've got a Craft Gossip post scheduled for...