Stitch up a sweet apple softie to give as a gift to a teacher or simply to use as festive fall decor. Using my free sewing pattern and tutorial, these little guys are as easy as (apple) pie to make! Read on for all the details.
Archive | Teacher Appreciation RSS feed for this section
Prepare a thoughtful (and delicious!) gift to show appreciation to a special teacher in your life by packaging up delicious homemade quick bread in mini loaf pans tied up with a fork and napkin so recipients can dig right in. I’ve created some darling free printable gift tags to finish things off with a flourish, too. […]
Looking for a unique, thoughtful handmade gift idea for a special woman in your life? I’ve rounded up some of my very favorite ideas, many of which can be made with minimal time and on a shoestring budget. These gifts are terrific for mothers, teachers, graduates, neighbors or anyone whose day could use a lift […]
Today’s post is brought to you by DOVE via MomTrends. Moms really deserve our appreciation, don’t you think? Thinking of my own mom, it is incredible to think of all the ways my life is better just because of the amazing woman she is. This Mothers’ Day, I have come up with a gift idea […]
Hi, everyone! Today I am over at Skip to my Lou sharing a sweet printable gift tag in her teacher appreciation series, where I have teamed up with some amazing bloggers to share clever and unique ways to show your teacher how important they are. Teacher Appreciation Week is the first full week in May, so […]
Positively Splendid Back-to-School Week kicks off with an idea to surprise a special educator on the first day of school this year. These free printable apple gift tags are the perfect way to make a traditional red apple extra special, and the poem message is as sweet as the apple itself! Aside from teachers, these […]
With today being May 1 (can you believe it?) the end of the school year is just around the corner. With teacher appreciation gifts, and gifts for coaches, piano teachers and more, situations requiring a meaningful, thoughtful gift are never in short supply this time of year! Today I am sharing a fun set of printable […]
This time of year, I am never lacking occasions that necessitate a great gift idea, and today’s idea for a framed corkboard display is a terrific handmade gift idea for moms, teachers, friends, graduates and more! This is an easy craft idea that requires only easy-to-find supplies. Let’s get started! This project is one that […]
It is always nice to have special gift ideas in your arsenal that make it possible to get kiddos involved in the prep process. The idea I’m sharing today – Flower Rice Krispies Treat Pops – is one that enables children to add their artistic stamp to a sweet gift perfect for teachers, moms, grandmas […]
I don’t know about you, but I think it is incredible that we are already entering the second week of May! This is the time of year when I am needing quick and easy gift ideas to simplify the end-of-year rush. Today I’m sharing one of the little gifts my son will be […]
- How to Take Great Portraits of Your Kids + $50 Cut It Out Frames Giveaway! July 2, 2014
- Fujifilm Instax Share Printer and $50 Sassy Steals Giveaway! July 24, 2014
- How to Sew a Kangaroo Pocket August 11, 2014
- Glow-in-the-Dark Patriotic Star Necklaces #TheBigBling June 30, 2014
- Medallion Necklace Kids’ Craft August 1, 2014
- Apple Softie Sewing Pattern and Tutorial August 26, 2014
- Homemade Raised Doughnuts August 22, 2014
- Magnetic Chore Chart for Kids August 20, 2014
- Easy No-Sew Fabric Apple Garland August 18, 2014
- DIY Apple Bookends #MichaelsMakers August 15, 2014
- Sarah: B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L bright colored bright fabric for...
- Sarah: TO DO ---- TA DA!!! How organized for your 4 kids,...
- Crystal: Love the bookends! So super cute!! Pinned :)...
- Crystal: Love the apple garland. It is super cute and perfe...
- Anne Weaver: Cute!! I've got a Craft Gossip post scheduled for...