Tuesdays and Thursdays throughout November and December, some of my favorite blogging friends will be stopping by Positively Splendid to share some of their best holiday ideas in the third annual Swell Noël series. You can stay up-to-date on all of the fantastic ideas shared throughout the series by following the Swell Noël 2013 Pinterest board, and […]
Tag Archives | cards
Handmade greeting cards are one of my favorite ways to add a personal touch to gifts (and save money, too!), and today Carrie from Worth Pinning is here to share a fabulous idea for creating handmade cards using your fabric fabrics. There are so many possibilities for this technique! After several rainy days, we needed […]
Crafting handmade cards for special occasions is such a nice way of showing you care, and as an added bonus, handmade cards also are much easier on a budget than purchasing ready-made cards. Today I’m sharing some cute and simple note cards I made using my CAMEO and the brand-new Silhouette Sketch Pen Starter Kit. […]
These simple printable valentine cards are the perfect solution for busy parents wanting a fun, easy valentine for kids to hand out to friends at school. With a heart center with a pencil “arrow” tucked through, this is one valentine goody that will be put to good use! Let me show you how easily these […]
- HP Pavilion x360 and HP ENVY 5530 Giveaway!! #HPFamilyTime June 23, 2014
- How to Take Great Portraits of Your Kids + $50 Cut It Out Frames Giveaway! July 2, 2014
- DIY Fabric Phone Charging Station June 4, 2014
- 20 Fun, Free Road Trip Printables #HPFamilyTime June 7, 2014
- Glow-in-the-Dark Patriotic Star Necklaces #TheBigBling June 30, 2014
- How to Make Barefoot Sandals (Kids’ Craft Idea) July 21, 2014
- DIY Ladder Photo Display #3MDIY July 17, 2014
- Burlap and Cork Monogram Craft #MichaelsMakers July 15, 2014
- An Invitation to Sew with Me + 5 Quick & Easy Skirt Tutorials #SkirtingtheIssue July 10, 2014
- Decoden Sea Shell Ornaments July 9, 2014
- Michelle: I am so sorry I missed this...will you all be doin...
- Crystal: What a great idea!! I love how easy it is to chang...
- Crystal: I wish I knew how to sew because I would come up t...
- Natasha J: my husband just said today he wanted to disply fam...
- Heather Haugen: I always have a ton of pictures of my kids I want ...