Tuesdays and Thursdays throughout November and December, some of my favorite blogging friends will be stopping by Positively Splendid to share some of their best holiday ideas in the third annual Swell Noël series. You can stay up-to-date on all of the fantastic ideas shared throughout the series by following the Swell Noël 2013 Pinterest board, and […]
Tag Archives | cards
Handmade greeting cards are one of my favorite ways to add a personal touch to gifts (and save money, too!), and today Carrie from Worth Pinning is here to share a fabulous idea for creating handmade cards using your fabric fabrics. There are so many possibilities for this technique! After several rainy days, we needed […]
Crafting handmade cards for special occasions is such a nice way of showing you care, and as an added bonus, handmade cards also are much easier on a budget than purchasing ready-made cards. Today I’m sharing some cute and simple note cards I made using my CAMEO and the brand-new Silhouette Sketch Pen Starter Kit. […]
These simple printable valentine cards are the perfect solution for busy parents wanting a fun, easy valentine for kids to hand out to friends at school. With a heart center with a pencil “arrow” tucked through, this is one valentine goody that will be put to good use! Let me show you how easily these […]
- How to Take Great Portraits of Your Kids + $50 Cut It Out Frames Giveaway! July 2, 2014
- Fujifilm Instax Share Printer and $50 Sassy Steals Giveaway! July 24, 2014
- How to Sew a Kangaroo Pocket August 11, 2014
- Glow-in-the-Dark Patriotic Star Necklaces #TheBigBling June 30, 2014
- Medallion Necklace Kids’ Craft August 1, 2014
- Apple Softie Sewing Pattern and Tutorial August 26, 2014
- Homemade Raised Doughnuts August 22, 2014
- Magnetic Chore Chart for Kids August 20, 2014
- Easy No-Sew Fabric Apple Garland August 18, 2014
- DIY Apple Bookends #MichaelsMakers August 15, 2014
- Sarah: B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L bright colored bright fabric for...
- Sarah: TO DO ---- TA DA!!! How organized for your 4 kids,...
- Crystal: Love the bookends! So super cute!! Pinned :)...
- Crystal: Love the apple garland. It is super cute and perfe...
- Anne Weaver: Cute!! I've got a Craft Gossip post scheduled for...