On the lookout for a cookie recipe that yields delicious results but doesn’t require a lot of time? Look no further than these quick and easy Sugar-Coated Ginger Crinkle Cookies. With a chewy crumb and an irresistible spicy flavor, these cookies are rolled in a layer of sugar that cracks when baked, thus giving these […]
Tag Archives | desserts
There is nothing more classic than a yummy recipe for chocolate chip cookies, and if you are looking for a new recipe to add to your file, PS contributor Ann from On Sutton Place has you covered! Hey everyone…I’m so glad to be back here at PS! I brought with me today THE BEST chocolate […]
As refreshing as a dip in the pool on a sultry summer afternoon, this Lemon-Lime Mousse pie combines the bright citrus flavors of lemon and lime with the pleasant sweetness of vanilla wafer cookies. With no baking required and just a few minutes of prep time, this is an easy pie recipe perfect for summer!
Strawberry season is a favorite in our household, and today’s recipe for strawberry crisp from PS contributor Ann of On Sutton Place is one that is sure to be added to our menu very soon! Delicious, sweet and oh-so-simple to make, this is the perfect summer dessert. Hello again! One of my favorite things to […]
Nothing says summer like a heaping slice of strawberry pie. Today’s recipe for fresh strawberry-lime pie couples the sweetness of summer berries with the lively tartness of lime. Perfect for cookouts and pretty enough for special occasions, this is an easy dessert recipe you will want to prepare again and again! To achieve the […]
Breakfast recipes that can also double as a decadent afternoon snack are some of my favorite things to prepare. Today’s recipe is a delicious bar cookie infused with the rich flavor of brewed coffee, along with spicy notes of cinnamon and nutmeg. Paired with fresh fruit and a tall cup of coffee or tea, these […]
Skip the usual flowers this Mothers’ Day and give a yummy gift instead. PS contributor Carrie from Worth Pinning shares details for how to make and decorate Mothers’ Day flower cupcakes that will ensure Mom has a sweet day! Hello Positively Splendid readers, it’s Carrie from Worth Pinning! As a former florist, I know the […]
Baked doughnuts are incredibly easy to prepare, and they are equally delicious as an on-the-go breakfast or a tasty afternoon snack. These Baked Cranberry-Orange Doughnuts with Orange-Vanilla Glaze contain plenty of lively, citrus-infused flavor without being cloyingly sweet. This is an easy, family-friendly recipe you will want to prepare again and again!
I am absolutely smitten with blueberries, and this recipe for Blueberry Brown Sugar Cookies from Positively Splendid contributor Ann is one that will be added to my recipe queue very soon! Delicious! Hey there PS readers! I’m so glad to be back here with a recipe for Blueberry Brown Sugar Cookies. Doesn’t that sound like […]
On the hunt for a last-minute dessert for your Easter meal? PS contributor Alicia from Project Alicia is here to share a delicious sweet-and-salty recipe for Pineapple Pretzel Salad that is sure to be a hit with everyone at your table! *** Looking for a fun Easter treat? I have just the thing. This recipe […]
- HP Pavilion x360 and HP ENVY 5530 Giveaway!! #HPFamilyTime June 23, 2014
- How to Take Great Portraits of Your Kids + $50 Cut It Out Frames Giveaway! July 2, 2014
- DIY Fabric Phone Charging Station June 4, 2014
- 20 Fun, Free Road Trip Printables #HPFamilyTime June 7, 2014
- Glow-in-the-Dark Patriotic Star Necklaces #TheBigBling June 30, 2014
- How to Make Barefoot Sandals (Kids’ Craft Idea) July 21, 2014
- DIY Ladder Photo Display #3MDIY July 17, 2014
- Burlap and Cork Monogram Craft #MichaelsMakers July 15, 2014
- An Invitation to Sew with Me + 5 Quick & Easy Skirt Tutorials #SkirtingtheIssue July 10, 2014
- Decoden Sea Shell Ornaments July 9, 2014
- Michelle: I am so sorry I missed this...will you all be doin...
- Crystal: What a great idea!! I love how easy it is to chang...
- Crystal: I wish I knew how to sew because I would come up t...
- Natasha J: my husband just said today he wanted to disply fam...
- Heather Haugen: I always have a ton of pictures of my kids I want ...