The talented Megan from The Homes I Have Made is here today to share a terrific how-to for DIY cake stands. These can be made so inexpensively, you’ll want to make some for every room in the house! Take it away, Megan! Hello PS Readers! This is Megan from The Homes I Have Made, […]
Tag Archives | House and Home
If you are on the lookout for a fun, simple valentine craft idea, these Ruffled Felt Heart Kissing Balls might be right up your alley! They are a snap to put together, and they are the perfect craft project to do with friends or children since the work can easily be done in assembly-line fashion. […]
Using just a few supplies, I created this wreath for my Valentine’s Day mantel display. Let me show you how to craft a wreath of your own for Valentine’s Day to outfit your home in style! For this project, you will need… Wreath form Wrapping paper (I purchased both the red faux bois and […]
After the festivities of the holidays have come and gone and the decorations have been packed away, outfit your mantel for the winter season. With rich gold tones juxtaposed against crisp white and preppy navy, these winter mantel decorations are some that will last the whole winter through! Each year, it is our tradition to […]
Inspired by the gorgeous sunburst mirrors I’ve been admiring in my favorite shelter magazines and catalogs, I made a DIY mirror of my own for less than $30 using a ceiling medallion and humble foam board. Let me show you how to make a DIY sunburst mirror of your own to add pizzazz to your […]
After the festivities of Halloween wrapped up last week, I knew this weekend would be dedicated to packing away my Halloween mantel decor and switching things out for something suitable for Thanksgiving! This is one of the simplest mantelscapes I have completed in a long while, but I absolutely love it. Aside from the new […]
- How to Take Great Portraits of Your Kids + $50 Cut It Out Frames Giveaway! July 2, 2014
- Fujifilm Instax Share Printer and $50 Sassy Steals Giveaway! July 24, 2014
- How to Sew a Kangaroo Pocket August 11, 2014
- Glow-in-the-Dark Patriotic Star Necklaces #TheBigBling June 30, 2014
- Medallion Necklace Kids’ Craft August 1, 2014
- Apple Softie Sewing Pattern and Tutorial August 26, 2014
- Homemade Raised Doughnuts August 22, 2014
- Magnetic Chore Chart for Kids August 20, 2014
- Easy No-Sew Fabric Apple Garland August 18, 2014
- DIY Apple Bookends #MichaelsMakers August 15, 2014
- Sarah: B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L bright colored bright fabric for...
- Sarah: TO DO ---- TA DA!!! How organized for your 4 kids,...
- Crystal: Love the bookends! So super cute!! Pinned :)...
- Crystal: Love the apple garland. It is super cute and perfe...
- Anne Weaver: Cute!! I've got a Craft Gossip post scheduled for...