As a busy mom, I always love to find recipes that make enough to serve for two meals, and taste equally delicious each time. This cheesy, creamy chicken tetrazzini is one of those double-duty recipes, and it also happens to be a real crowd-pleaser! I’ve made typical chicken tetrazzini more wholesome by replacing the canned […]
Tag Archives | Main Dish
Treat your family to a delicious supper this weekend by making a batch of delicious chicken pot pie from scratch. My chicken pot pie is studded with fall root vegetables and topped with a lighter-than-air rosemary-cream cheese crust. Move over, Marie Callender! This chicken pot pie recipe is one you’ll want to add to your […]
Kids are back in school, which means it never hurts to have a good crock pot recipe to rely on when things get hectic. This Crock Pot Pork Taco Bowl recipe has been a huge hit with my entire family for many years, and it is a weeknight staple in our home for evenings when […]
- How to Take Great Portraits of Your Kids + $50 Cut It Out Frames Giveaway! July 2, 2014
- Fujifilm Instax Share Printer and $50 Sassy Steals Giveaway! July 24, 2014
- How to Sew a Kangaroo Pocket August 11, 2014
- Glow-in-the-Dark Patriotic Star Necklaces #TheBigBling June 30, 2014
- Medallion Necklace Kids’ Craft August 1, 2014
- Apple Softie Sewing Pattern and Tutorial August 26, 2014
- Homemade Raised Doughnuts August 22, 2014
- Magnetic Chore Chart for Kids August 20, 2014
- Easy No-Sew Fabric Apple Garland August 18, 2014
- DIY Apple Bookends #MichaelsMakers August 15, 2014
- Sarah: B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L bright colored bright fabric for...
- Sarah: TO DO ---- TA DA!!! How organized for your 4 kids,...
- Crystal: Love the bookends! So super cute!! Pinned :)...
- Crystal: Love the apple garland. It is super cute and perfe...
- Anne Weaver: Cute!! I've got a Craft Gossip post scheduled for...