Of all of the decorating I do for holidays throughout the year, I love creating mantel displays most of all. My Easter mantel decorations this year feature bright, cheery colors and many whimsical DIY projects. Let me give you the full tour!
Tag Archives | Mantel Decor
Decorating a mantel for each holiday doesn’t have to be an expensive venture. Read on to see how I pulled together items I already owned to create this mantel display for Valentine’s Day. Total cost? Absolutely free, since I used only what I had on hand! I love having a new mantel display for every […]
Inspired by the gorgeous sunburst mirrors I’ve been admiring in my favorite shelter magazines and catalogs, I made a DIY mirror of my own for less than $30 using a ceiling medallion and humble foam board. Let me show you how to make a DIY sunburst mirror of your own to add pizzazz to your […]
One of the first places I decorate in my home each holiday season is my mantel, as I really use this space to set the tone for the rest of my holiday decor. This year, I opted to use a red, lime green and gold color scheme for my mantel display, incorporating a number of […]
After the festivities of Halloween wrapped up last week, I knew this weekend would be dedicated to packing away my Halloween mantel decor and switching things out for something suitable for Thanksgiving! This is one of the simplest mantelscapes I have completed in a long while, but I absolutely love it. Aside from the new […]
Thanks so much to everyone for the kind words on my Halloween mantel! As promised, today I’m sharing the printables for the poem that serves as the focal point of the display. I made a couple of different versions of the printable, in two color schemes and an assortment of sizes. One is a simple […]
Last week, I shared the reveal of my new White and Gold mantelscape, which I created using some items near and dear to my heart, including a painting by my talented dad and some pieces of the china my husband and I received when we married. To add some pops of vibrant sparkle to the […]
Now that Easter is come and gone, I have been itching for a change for my mantel. I need something that I can display for a while since the next couple of months promise to be somewhat hectic, and I don’t foresee having an abundance of decorating time at my disposal.I have shared in passing […]
The moment I switch my calendar to March, I automatically shift into spring mode. All this week, I’ve been sharing the details of my spring mantel, which represents my first springtime project of the year. Without a doubt, the star of the display is my vibrant turquoise chalkboard picket fence pallet. I shared a few weeks […]
The March issue of Southern Living arrived on my doorstep late last week, and I was immediately smitten with the gorgeous springtime scene pictured on its cover. Stunning, no? Something about that turquoise door juxtaposed against those bright pink and green hues lit a fire under me, and I knew immediately I wanted to use […]
- HP Pavilion x360 and HP ENVY 5530 Giveaway!! #HPFamilyTime June 23, 2014
- How to Take Great Portraits of Your Kids + $50 Cut It Out Frames Giveaway! July 2, 2014
- DIY Fabric Phone Charging Station June 4, 2014
- 20 Fun, Free Road Trip Printables #HPFamilyTime June 7, 2014
- Glow-in-the-Dark Patriotic Star Necklaces #TheBigBling June 30, 2014
- How to Make Barefoot Sandals (Kids’ Craft Idea) July 21, 2014
- DIY Ladder Photo Display #3MDIY July 17, 2014
- Burlap and Cork Monogram Craft #MichaelsMakers July 15, 2014
- An Invitation to Sew with Me + 5 Quick & Easy Skirt Tutorials #SkirtingtheIssue July 10, 2014
- Decoden Sea Shell Ornaments July 9, 2014
- Michelle: I am so sorry I missed this...will you all be doin...
- Crystal: What a great idea!! I love how easy it is to chang...
- Crystal: I wish I knew how to sew because I would come up t...
- Natasha J: my husband just said today he wanted to disply fam...
- Heather Haugen: I always have a ton of pictures of my kids I want ...