Now that the holidays are over and school is back in session, I’ve been pondering ways to eliminate stress from our hectic daily routine by getting more organized. In our family, there is one area that always seem to be a particular challenge on a day to day basis: homework time. My kids tend to sit […]
Tag Archives | School
Ready or not, back-to-school time is upon us, with some parts of the country starting school as early as this week. Regardless of when the big day will take place for your kiddos, you won’t want to miss Back-to-School Week here at Positively Splendid! From today through this Friday, you can expect plenty of back-to-school […]
Commemorate the milestones of each year by having children sit down at the beginning and end of the school year to fill out fun interview questionnaires. These first and final day of school interviews can be tucked away in a special place to be cherished once precious school days have come and gone. Today, I’m […]
- How to Take Great Portraits of Your Kids + $50 Cut It Out Frames Giveaway! July 2, 2014
- Fujifilm Instax Share Printer and $50 Sassy Steals Giveaway! July 24, 2014
- How to Sew a Kangaroo Pocket August 11, 2014
- Glow-in-the-Dark Patriotic Star Necklaces #TheBigBling June 30, 2014
- Medallion Necklace Kids’ Craft August 1, 2014
- Apple Softie Sewing Pattern and Tutorial August 26, 2014
- Homemade Raised Doughnuts August 22, 2014
- Magnetic Chore Chart for Kids August 20, 2014
- Easy No-Sew Fabric Apple Garland August 18, 2014
- DIY Apple Bookends #MichaelsMakers August 15, 2014
- Sarah: B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L bright colored bright fabric for...
- Sarah: TO DO ---- TA DA!!! How organized for your 4 kids,...
- Crystal: Love the bookends! So super cute!! Pinned :)...
- Crystal: Love the apple garland. It is super cute and perfe...
- Anne Weaver: Cute!! I've got a Craft Gossip post scheduled for...