Who says trees have to be reserved only for Christmas decorations? This year, I opted to use my favorite white tabletop tree and some brightly colored vintage Christmas ornaments to create a sweet vignette for Valentine’s Day, the star of which is my valentine tree. This display makes such a happy statement in my sewing […]
Tag Archives | Valentine’s Day
I have a fun Valentine’s Day display in the works to share with you on Monday, and today I’m sharing one of the elements from the vignette, this little ruffled Valentine’s Day wreath with a sweet silhouette plaque. You might recognize the wreath itself from my 2012 Valentine’s Day mantel. (For the details for how […]
The talented Megan from The Homes I Have Made is here today to share a terrific how-to for DIY cake stands. These can be made so inexpensively, you’ll want to make some for every room in the house! Take it away, Megan! Hello PS Readers! This is Megan from The Homes I Have Made, […]
These felt heart sachets are stitched completely by hand, and they are a great project to try your hand at basic hand embroidery. Why not surprise someone special with a handmade valentine craft that smells as nice as it looks? Read on for the free pattern and full how-to.
With Valentine’s Day right around the corner, now is the time to round up some fun craft ideas for the day of love and get to work. Today’s free sewing pattern will enable you to make two fun valentine projects: a heart pocket pillow and a heart-shaped treat bag. Either one is sure to be […]
If you are on the lookout for a fun, simple valentine craft idea, these Ruffled Felt Heart Kissing Balls might be right up your alley! They are a snap to put together, and they are the perfect craft project to do with friends or children since the work can easily be done in assembly-line fashion. […]
Decorating a mantel for each holiday doesn’t have to be an expensive venture. Read on to see how I pulled together items I already owned to create this mantel display for Valentine’s Day. Total cost? Absolutely free, since I used only what I had on hand! I love having a new mantel display for every […]
Using just a few supplies, I created this wreath for my Valentine’s Day mantel display. Let me show you how to craft a wreath of your own for Valentine’s Day to outfit your home in style! For this project, you will need… Wreath form Wrapping paper (I purchased both the red faux bois and […]
Valentine’s Day is such a fun holiday to decorate for, and one of my favorite projects for the holiday is to craft a pretty wreath for my front door. If you are needing advice for how to make a wreath for the day of love, look no further: I’ve hunted down 14 fresh, fun Valentine’s […]
- How to Take Great Portraits of Your Kids + $50 Cut It Out Frames Giveaway! July 2, 2014
- Fujifilm Instax Share Printer and $50 Sassy Steals Giveaway! July 24, 2014
- How to Sew a Kangaroo Pocket August 11, 2014
- Medallion Necklace Kids’ Craft August 1, 2014
- An Invitation to Sew with Me + 5 Quick & Easy Skirt Tutorials #SkirtingtheIssue July 10, 2014
- Apple Softie Sewing Pattern and Tutorial August 26, 2014
- Homemade Raised Doughnuts August 22, 2014
- Magnetic Chore Chart for Kids August 20, 2014
- Easy No-Sew Fabric Apple Garland August 18, 2014
- DIY Apple Bookends #MichaelsMakers August 15, 2014
- Anne Weaver: Cute!! I've got a Craft Gossip post scheduled for...
- Sarah: B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L bright colored bright fabric for...
- Sarah: TO DO ---- TA DA!!! How organized for your 4 kids,...
- Crystal: Love the bookends! So super cute!! Pinned :)...
- Crystal: Love the apple garland. It is super cute and perfe...