Looking for a classroom valentine card idea that is sure to be a “BONE”-afide hit with boys and girls alike? Sorry, but I just couldn’t help myself! These adorable puppy doghouse valentine cards are incredibly easy to create with my free printables, and they are a terrific alternative to candy treats. Read on for all the details!
For this project, you will need…
Doghouse Valentine Card Printable << Click link for FREE download
- White cardstock
- Small plastic puppy dog figures
- Zots 1/2″ 3D adhesive dots – I highly recommend this specific brand, as they adhere strongly but can easily be removed when desired.
Products featured in this post may contain affiliate links, which allows me to continue to create fun tutorials and printables like these at no cost to you. So, thank you!
How to Create Puppy Doghouse Valentine Cards:
- Download and print the Doghouse Valentine Cards onto the white cardstock.
- Cut each card out with scissors.
- Have the sender sign his or her name on the bottom of the card with a pen.
- Apply an adhesive dot to the back of a puppy dog figure, and press it down firmly over the black door portion of the valentine card to secure it in place.
- Repeat with the remaining cards/dog figures until you have as many as you need.
Easy as can be to whip up, these doghouse valentine cards are cute, fun and totally unique!
I love that they will appeal to boys and girls of all ages, making them a perfect idea for a classroom valentine treat to hand out at parties.
Thanks so much for taking time today to stop by for a visit!
On the lookout for even more fun ideas for the day of love?
Be sure to check out all of my Valentine’s Day ideas, or scroll down for some of my personal favorites!