Do you love to create things with your own hands, be it through crafting, sewing, DIYing or cooking? Would you love the opportunity to share your creativity with an audience of fellow creative enthusiasts?
With the advent of 2013, I am excited to announce that I am looking to add 2-3 creative, talented individuals to the PS Creative Team!
What would this position entail? Here is the scoop on what I will ask of my Creative Team:
- One new, never-before-seen project tutorial per month. Fresh, unique content is best!
- Photos that shine. A picture truly is worth a thousand words, and bright, clear photos are key.
- Social media savvy. Experience with social media channels like Pinterest, Twitter, Facebook and/or Google+ is a must.
- A genuine desire to teach and help others. My number one goal for Positively Splendid is for it to be an open, inviting, positive place where people of all skill levels can come and feel right at home while learning to make things with their own two hands. I want my contributors to share that passion!
- To give you the opportunity to connect directly with thousands of enthusiastic PS subscribers.
- To display your photo and/or blog button with a link to your blog/business/page in the PS sidebar. (This is advertising space reserved only for my Creative Team.)
- To feature you on the up-and-coming PS contributors page. This is a great SEO-booster.
- To actively promote your posts via all PS social media channels, helping you gain invaluable exposure throughout the creative blogging niche.
Interested in applying? I hope so! If you would like to be considered for one of these positions, here is what I will need:
- A brief (one paragraph maximum) bio, along with a description of your favorite creative category: sewing, paper crafting, home decor, baking, cooking, etc.
- Links to all of your social media pages (Blog, Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, Google+, Instragram, etc.)
- Links to three blog posts that you feel best represent your creative style. Show me your best!
Please send all applications to [email protected], with the title “Creative Team Application” in the subject line. All applications are due by 11:59 PM CST on January 18. Selected contributors will be notified via email by the end of January and announced on the blog at the beginning of February.
Having grown up in a home brimming with sewing notions and paintbrushes, Amy has a deep love for all things creative. On any given day, you’ll find her knee-deep in her latest creative endeavor, with projects ranging from sewing and crafts to home decor and kid-friendly ideas. Amy believes that everyone, regardless of skill level or experience, possesses the ability to create something beautiful, and Positively Splendid was born of her passion for helping others harness their innate creative potential.