A few party guidelines:
- Feel free to link to any project, recipe, tip or idea. Basically, if you created it, I would love to see it!
- Please do not link to giveaways, Etsy shops or anything you are selling.
- Be sure to link up to a specific post on your blog and not your home page.
- Please link up a new project each week to keep things exciting!
- If you are reading via email, head over to the blog so you can join in the fun!
- By linking up your projects, you are giving me permission to share your ideas in future spotlight posts here at PS and/or on Facebook and Twitter.
Having grown up in a home brimming with sewing notions and paintbrushes, Amy has a deep love for all things creative. On any given day, you’ll find her knee-deep in her latest creative endeavor, with projects ranging from sewing and crafts to home decor and kid-friendly ideas. Amy believes that everyone, regardless of skill level or experience, possesses the ability to create something beautiful, and Positively Splendid was born of her passion for helping others harness their innate creative potential.
Thanks for hosting! Enjoy the rest of your weekend.
Naptime Review says
Thanks for hosting! Hope you can link up tomorrow night for Mom’s Monday Mingle.
julie @ Naptime Review
Cherished Bliss says
Thanks so much for hosting!
Amy C says
Thanks so much for hosting. I hope you are having a good weekend.
Amy @ The Happy Scraps
Oh, oh, oh…that is my post listed as the most clicked on link from last week! How exciting!
Thanks so much for hosting this great link party week after week. I appreciate it! Have a great weekend!
Lyuba @ Will Cook For Smiles says
Thank you so much for hosting!
Hope you’re having a god weekend. Thanks so much for hosting!
[email protected] of Laughter says
Hi Amy! Thank you so much for hosting this lovely party! Wishing you a fabulous week! Angie xo
keri @ shaken together says
Thanks for hosting, Amy! I love all of the inspiration shared!
Thanks for hosting! I hope you’ve had a great weekend.
[email protected] Pea
Kathy Moody says
Thank you so much for hosting another great party. 🙂
BOYCOTT AMERICAN WOMEN
Why American men should boycott American women
I am an American man, and I have decided to boycott American women. In a nutshell, American women are the most likely to cheat on you, to divorce you, to get fat, to steal half of your money in the divorce courts, don’t know how to cook or clean, don’t want to have children, etc. Therefore, what intelligent man would want to get involved with American women?
American women are generally immature, selfish, extremely arrogant and self-centered, mentally unstable, irresponsible, and highly unchaste. The behavior of most American women is utterly disgusting, to say the least.
This blog is my attempt to explain why I feel American women are inferior to foreign women (non-American women), and why American men should boycott American women, and date/marry only foreign (non-American) women.
Tens of millions of American men have had their lives completely destroyed by American women through the following crimes:
1. False rape accusations (it has been proven that up to 80 percent of rape accusations are FALSE)
2. False domestic violence (DV) charges (same as above)
3. Financial destruction of men in divorce courts through alimony and support payments (women get up to 95 percent of their ex-husband’s income and savings, as well as the house, car, etc)
4. Emotional destruction of men by ex-wives who have stolen their children from them and forbidden the fathers from having custody or contact with their own children
5. Divorced dads who commit suicide as a result
Not one single American woman has EVER condemned their fellow American women for committing these crimes against men. Silence means consent. Therefore, American women support and enjoy destroying men’s lives and causing men to commit suicide. Apparently, American women think it is okay to be a criminal, just as long as you are a woman. Therefore, is it any surprise that a huge percent of American men no longer want anything to do with American women, other than using them for easy sex and then throwing them away?
A few more reasons to stay away from American women?
-25 percent of American women take psychiatric drugs for mental illnesses.
-25 percent of women under the age of 30 have at least one STD.
-85 percent of divorces in America are INITIATED by women, thus women are responsible for the vast majority of divorces.
-70 percent of criminals in America were raised by single mothers, thus feminism is responsible for most crime in America.
-The majority of child molestation, child abuse, and child murder in America is done by WOMEN.
Over 50 percent of American women are single, without a boyfriend or husband; so the fact is most American men no longer want to marry American women. Let these worthless American women grow old living alone with their 10 cats.
BOYCOTT AMERICAN WOMEN!
Paula Parrish says
Thanks for hosting again this week. Smiles, Paula
Thanks for hosting! It’s my first time linking up here, glad I found your party!
Hilani Ellis says
Thanks Amy for hosting! Just Linked up something from the Vault, that’s loved by many! 🙂
Sweet Coconut Lime says
Thanks for hosting! I just came to your blog for the first time.