A few party guidelines:
- Feel free to link to any project, recipe, tip or idea. Basically, if you created it, I would love to see it!
- Please do not link to giveaways, Etsy shops or anything you are selling.
- Be sure to link up to a specific post on your blog and not your home page.
- Please link up a new project each week to keep things exciting!
- If you are reading via email, head over to the blog so you can join in the fun!
- By linking up your projects, you are giving me permission to share your ideas in future spotlight posts here at PS and/or on Facebook and Twitter.
Having grown up in a home brimming with sewing notions and paintbrushes, Amy has a deep love for all things creative. On any given day, you’ll find her knee-deep in her latest creative endeavor, with projects ranging from sewing and crafts to home decor and kid-friendly ideas. Amy believes that everyone, regardless of skill level or experience, possesses the ability to create something beautiful, and Positively Splendid was born of her passion for helping others harness their innate creative potential.
[email protected] of Laughter says
Hi Amy! Hope you are having a great week! Thank you so much for having this lovely party! Angie xo
Bonnie @ Uncommon says
Hey Amy!! Thaks for hosting! hope you are enjoying a great weekend!! 🙂 Bonnie
Cherished Bliss says
Thanks for hosting Amy! Hope your weekend is going well! : )
Amy, thanks so much for hosting! Enjoy your weekend!
Thanks for hosting again this week. I hope you’re having a great weekend!
Hi Amy 🙂
Thank you for hosting an awesome party each week, love linking up! Have a wonderful weekend, hugs- Tanya
keri @ shaken together says
Thanks for hosting, Amy … happy weekend!
Rose Jes says
Thank you for hosting the lovely Party! I just want to tell you how much I enjoy your blog! You do such an amazing job.
Rose @ http://www.arosiesweethome.com/
Hey there Amy Im back again for more partying fun! Thanks so much for hosting:)
Amanda @ Serenity Now says
Thank you for hosting Amy!! I see some fun links to browse after my kiddos go to sleep tonight. 🙂
What a wonderful surprise to have my cleaning tip be the most viewed link! I did not expect that, so thank you so much! Have a great week!
Di Jinx says
Hi Amy–great party! love your morning after projects!
You got some great entries here, I had to check out the turtle brownies and the DIY wooden doormat…both are seriously awesome:) thanks for hosting!!
Great party as always! I love seeing the features you spotlight. Thanks for hosting!