You might remember that I used them in my Halloween mantel. I loved the whimsical touch they added to that display so much, I decided to use one of them to punch up a simple throw pillow, along with some pretty baubles from Styled by Tori Spelling. From start to finish, this was a 30-minute project. Let me show you how I did it!
For this project, you will need…
- 18-inch pillow form
- Lime green twill fabric
- Black and white houndstooth fabric
- Black thread
- Felt spiderweb decoration
- Styled by Tori Spelling necklace bottom and connector pieces
- Basic sewing supplies: machine, shears, pins, etc.
- Optional, but recommended: Rotary cutter and mat
- From the lime green twill: (1) piece at 18×18″
- From the black and white houndstooth: (2) pieces at 12×18″
Having grown up in a home brimming with sewing notions and paintbrushes, Amy has a deep love for all things creative. On any given day, you’ll find her knee-deep in her latest creative endeavor, with projects ranging from sewing and crafts to home decor and kid-friendly ideas. Amy believes that everyone, regardless of skill level or experience, possesses the ability to create something beautiful, and Positively Splendid was born of her passion for helping others harness their innate creative potential.