June 11, 2012
DIY Accessories with Styled by Tori Spelling
Now that your necklace elements are chosen, simply use the connectors to attach the necklace top to the necklace bottom.
…and after about 30 seconds of work, your necklace is complete. So, so easy!
In addition to necklaces, Styled by Tori Spelling has everything you need to also create bracelets and (my personal favorite) gorgeous dangly earrings!
The idea behind the assembly for the earrings is just as simple as the method for assembling the necklace above. Just choose some earring findings and some dangles you love, and then put them together. Voila: Instant style!
I love the ease of the out-of-the-box looks available through this line, but I also wanted to try my hand at showing that these pieces also allow you to put a personal spin on things to really suit your style.
By cutting a 1.5″ strip of scrap fabric and looping one end through one of the necklace bottoms…
…and then looping the opposite ends through the other side of the necklace bottom, like so…
…and then finishing everything off with a pretty little bow…
…I was able to create this stunning little piece that coordinates perfectly with my dangly earrings! L-O-V-E.
I also created these fun little lace flowers to showcase some of my favorite pendants from the line. These brooches would not only look fantastic as wearable accessories, but also for home decor items. Be sure to stop by tomorrow when I show you how I made them!
Love this post? Let's keep in touch!
- HP Pavilion x360 and HP ENVY 5530 Giveaway!! #HPFamilyTime June 23, 2014
- How to Take Great Portraits of Your Kids + $50 Cut It Out Frames Giveaway! July 2, 2014
- DIY Fabric Phone Charging Station June 4, 2014
- 20 Fun, Free Road Trip Printables #HPFamilyTime June 7, 2014
- Glow-in-the-Dark Patriotic Star Necklaces #TheBigBling June 30, 2014
- How to Make Barefoot Sandals (Kids’ Craft Idea) July 21, 2014
- DIY Ladder Photo Display #3MDIY July 17, 2014
- Burlap and Cork Monogram Craft #MichaelsMakers July 15, 2014
- An Invitation to Sew with Me + 5 Quick & Easy Skirt Tutorials #SkirtingtheIssue July 10, 2014
- Decoden Sea Shell Ornaments July 9, 2014
- Michelle: I am so sorry I missed this...will you all be doin...
- Crystal: What a great idea!! I love how easy it is to chang...
- Crystal: I wish I knew how to sew because I would come up t...
- Natasha J: my husband just said today he wanted to disply fam...
- Heather Haugen: I always have a ton of pictures of my kids I want ...