If you have the Halloween crafting itch, today’s post from Trish at Uncommon is sure to inspire you. I cannot say enough how much I adore this precious idea!
Hey guys! Are you ready for Halloween crafting?
- an 8.5 x 11 picture of your child looking straight on in front of a white background
- an 8.5 x 11 piece of Heat n’ Bond fusible paper
- an 8.5 x 11 piece of black fabric
- white canvas tote bag
- embellishments: ribbon, flowers, rhinestones, etc.
- iron, glue stick, and hot glue gun, and scissors
Step One. You will first need to iron the Heat n’ Bond to the black fabric according to the package directions. Then, you will use your glue stick to attach the photo to the top of the Heat n’ Bond. Once it dries, you will simply cut along the silhouette of the picture.
Step Three. Here is where the magic begins… take your plain tote bag and iron your silhouette on to the front . Now, add all of the embellishments your little heart desires! I hot glued the flower and ponytail ribbon! So easy and so fun!
I just love how it turned out!