Welcome to the party, everyone! I am so glad you’re here!
A few party guidelines:
- Feel free to link to any project, recipe, tip or idea. Basically, if you created it, I would love to see it!
- Please do not link to giveaways, Etsy shops or anything you are selling.
- Be sure to link up to a specific post on your blog and not your home page.
- Please link up a new project each week to keep things exciting!
- If you are reading via email, head over to the blog so you can join in the fun!
- By linking up your projects, you are giving me permission to share your ideas in future spotlight posts here at PS and/or on Facebook and Twitter.
Having grown up in a home brimming with sewing notions and paintbrushes, Amy has a deep love for all things creative. On any given day, you’ll find her knee-deep in her latest creative endeavor, with projects ranging from sewing and crafts to home decor and kid-friendly ideas. Amy believes that everyone, regardless of skill level or experience, possesses the ability to create something beautiful, and Positively Splendid was born of her passion for helping others harness their innate creative potential.
Thanks for hosting, Amy. I hope you’re having a great weekend!
Hi Amy! Been looking forward to linking up and partying with everyone tonight 🙂 Have a wonderful weekend & thank you for hosting
man that set up looks like the perfect spot to take a reading break! thanks for the party amy.
rae gun ramblings
K Coake says
Thanks so much for hosting!
Hi Amy! Hope you’re having a great weekend. I like that back porch makeover–I’m such a fan of the blues and greens. I’m linking up my super-simple autumn leaf pillows, and i appreciate your hosting!
Christina at I Gotta Create! says
Thanks for hosting Amy! Enjoy your weekend.
Holly @ abakershouse.com says
Enjoy the rest of the weekend! Thank you for taking the time to host this link up.
[email protected] says
Thanks for hosting. Have a great week!
Kathryn Depew says
Thank you for the link, I’m so glad I found your blog! Now following via Pinterest, FB and Twitter!
Cherished Bliss says
Thanks so much for hosting Amy! Enjoy your Sunday : )
Kathy Moody says
Thank you so much for hosting! I love all the fall link ups. Can’t wait to check them out.