September 9, 2012

Saturday Seven Party {No. 41}

Welcome to the party, everyone! I am so glad you’re here!

New to Positively Splendid? Each Saturday night marks my Saturday Seven Party, a time when I open up the PS stage for YOU to share your projects!

Last week’s most-viewed link:
Back Porch Makeover @ Southern Scraps

A few party guidelines:

Please link back to Positively Splendid, either using a text link (Positively Splendid) or by using the button below:
Positively Splendid

In order to be featured on PS, you must have a link-back of some sort to this blog, so please be kind and do so!

• Feel free to link to any project, recipe, tip or idea. Basically, if you created it, I would love to see it!
  • Please do not link to giveaways, Etsy shops or anything you are selling.
  • Be sure to link up to a specific post on your blog and not your home page.
  • Please link up a new project each week to keep things exciting!
  • If you are reading via email, head over to the blog so you can join in the fun!
  • By linking up your projects, you are giving me permission to share your ideas in future spotlight posts here at PS and/or on Facebook and Twitter.

After you link up, visit at least two other party-goers and leave them some comment love. Because after all, who doesn’t love comments? :)

I’ll be going through links tonight to compile my Sunday Spotlight post. I can’t wait to see what you’ve been up to!

Sound good? Alright – let’s get this party started!!

Latest posts by Amy @ Positively Splendid (see all)

12 Responses to Saturday Seven Party {No. 41}

1. Crystal September 9, 2012 at 12:05 am #

Thanks for hosting, Amy. I hope you’re having a great weekend!

2. twelve-O-eight September 9, 2012 at 12:07 am #

Hi Amy! Been looking forward to linking up and partying with everyone tonight :) Have a wonderful weekend & thank you for hosting

xoxo, Tanya

3. marissa September 9, 2012 at 12:25 am #

man that set up looks like the perfect spot to take a reading break! thanks for the party amy.

marissa
    rae gun ramblings

4. K Coake September 9, 2012 at 1:09 am #

Thanks so much for hosting!

5. Richella September 9, 2012 at 1:12 am #

Hi Amy! Hope you’re having a great weekend. I like that back porch makeover–I’m such a fan of the blues and greens. I’m linking up my super-simple autumn leaf pillows, and i appreciate your hosting!

6. Christina at I Gotta Create! September 9, 2012 at 2:29 am #

Thanks for hosting Amy! Enjoy your weekend.
    <3 Christina

7. Holly @ abakershouse.com September 9, 2012 at 2:50 am #

Enjoy the rest of the weekend! Thank you for taking the time to host this link up.

8. Al@PolkaDotsandPaisley September 9, 2012 at 3:33 am #

Thanks for hosting. Have a great week!

9. Kathryn Depew September 9, 2012 at 4:31 am #

Thank you for the link, I’m so glad I found your blog! Now following via Pinterest, FB and Twitter!

10. Cherished Bliss September 9, 2012 at 2:33 pm #

Thanks so much for hosting Amy! Enjoy your Sunday : )

11. Kathy Moody September 9, 2012 at 3:42 pm #

Thank you so much for hosting! I love all the fall link ups. Can’t wait to check them out.

1. Seven Fall Decor Ideas | Positively Splendid {Crafts, Sewing, Recipes and Home Decor} - March 5, 2013

[...] neck of the woods, so I’ve been drawn to all of the fabulous fall ideas linked up so far in this week’s Saturday 7 Party. This week’s Sunday Spotlight is shining on seven ideas (in no particular order) for outfitting [...]