Heading back to school means it’s time once again to hit the books, and today I’m sharing a fun back to school craft project I’ve made with the help of Michaels Stores to keep books organized in adorable fashion. Featuring a sweet pencil eraser “stem,” these cute apple bookends can be made in just minutes, […]
Archive | Kid-Friendly Projects RSS feed for this section
Quick to make and fun to wear, these medallion necklaces are a great kids’ craft idea to make on a lazy afternoon, at a birthday party, or in the classroom. Featuring just a few readily available supplies, this is a craft suitable for kids of all ages, as it allows them to put their own […]
Add a whimsical touch to your next summer gathering by serving adorable flip flop mini sandwiches. These are as easy as can be to make and a great idea for making with and serving to kids. Read on for all the details!
Today’s post is brought to you by DOVE via MomTrends. Moms really deserve our appreciation, don’t you think? Thinking of my own mom, it is incredible to think of all the ways my life is better just because of the amazing woman she is. This Mothers’ Day, I have come up with a gift idea […]
With spring just around the corner, bring a vibrant touch of color to your space–and get a bit more organized in the process! These sweet stenciled tiled magnets can be made in a flash, and they are the perfect way to keep papers, photos and mementos stylishly neat and tidy on your refrigerator, in your […]
Today’s post is brought to you by Rich Products. // Is there someone special to whom you would like to show your appreciation this Valentine’s Day? If so, I have a perfect idea for giving them a memorable, thoughtful gift that takes almost no time at all. In just 15 minutes (or less!) you can whip […]
There is something fun about being able to play with your food, isn’t there? Today I’m sharing a darling classroom valentine idea that allows children to do just that. These free printable Scrabble valentines come together with Scrabble Cheez-its, and they include a sweet card to make packaging them up a breeze. And the best […]
It’s never too early to plan ahead for fun valentines that stand out from the crowd. Today’s project idea is perfect not only for entertaining, but also for kiddos to hand out to their friends at school. My Love Potion Valentines include everything needed to make a yummy serving of ruby-red love potion: bottled water, a […]
Today’s post is brought to you by Jo-Ann, who believe in creatively celebrating the season. With Thanksgiving just around the corner, plan ahead to keep kiddos entertained on the big day with this silly turkey craft. These little guys are oh so cute, and when coupled with my free printables, they can double as darling […]
Each Tuesday and Thursday throughout November and December, I’ve invited some of my favorite friends over to share some of their favorite holiday-inspired ideas in the 2013 Swell Noël series. For a complete guide of all of the projects shared throughout the series, be sure to follow the Swell Noël 2013 Pinterest board, and check out the […]
- HP Pavilion x360 and HP ENVY 5530 Giveaway!! #HPFamilyTime June 23, 2014
- How to Take Great Portraits of Your Kids + $50 Cut It Out Frames Giveaway! July 2, 2014
- Fujifilm Instax Share Printer and $50 Sassy Steals Giveaway! July 24, 2014
- How to Sew a Kangaroo Pocket August 11, 2014
- An Invitation to Sew with Me + 5 Quick & Easy Skirt Tutorials #SkirtingtheIssue July 10, 2014
- Homemade Raised Doughnuts August 22, 2014
- Magnetic Chore Chart for Kids August 20, 2014
- Easy No-Sew Fabric Apple Garland August 18, 2014
- DIY Apple Bookends #MichaelsMakers August 15, 2014
- Coconut Banana Pancakes with Cinnamon Honey Butter August 13, 2014
- Sarah: TO DO ---- TA DA!!! How organized for your 4 kids,...
- Crystal: Love the bookends! So super cute!! Pinned :)...
- Crystal: Love the apple garland. It is super cute and perfe...
- Anne Weaver: Cute!! I've got a Craft Gossip post scheduled for...
- Shelly: I'm just now reading this, How fun!! I know the c...