Do you have some clay pots that have seen better days? Update them with your favorite fabric and some Outdoor Mod Podge! This is the perfect spring craft to complete this weekend, and it would make a terrific gift for any occasion under the sun: Mothers’ Day, teacher appreciation, or even housewarming. Let me show […]
Archive | Spring RSS feed for this section
Create lovely botanical-print fabrics with fresh spring flowers, greenery and a hammer! This amazingly ingenious project is brought to you by PS contributor Carrie of Worth Pinning. Did you know you can pound the color of flowers and leaves into fabric to create your own fabric designs? This is Carrie from Worth Pinning and I’m […]
Make a striking painted canvas floor cloth for your outdoor space with a bit of paint and a drop cloth. What a simple, stunning alternative to a pricier outdoor rug! PS Contributor Megan from The Homes I Have Made is here today to show you exactly how it’s done. Hello PS Readers! It’s Megan, from The […]
Being a southern girl, there are few things I love more than to punch up an outfit with a feminine, flirty accessory. This lace-embellished tote bag features delicate lace and a bold monogram: the perfect combination of sweetness and sass! By using a pre-made tote bag, this is a fun DIY accessory project that you […]
On the hunt for a last-minute dessert for your Easter meal? PS contributor Alicia from Project Alicia is here to share a delicious sweet-and-salty recipe for Pineapple Pretzel Salad that is sure to be a hit with everyone at your table! *** Looking for a fun Easter treat? I have just the thing. This recipe […]
Citrus-infused sugar cookies with a decadent coating of sugar and zest? Yes, please! This cookie recipe from Positively Splendid contributor Ann of On Sutton Place is a knock-out, and one I plan to make in the very near future! Hello…I’m Ann and I blog over at On Sutton Place where I share my attempts to […]
The perfect combination of sweet and tart, this Orange Dreamsicle Pound cake is truly worthy of a special occasion. Served with fresh orange slices for garnish, or topped with a serving of fresh spring berries, this is a cake recipe you will want to make again and again!
The dreary days of winter are almost behind us, and with spring coming into view, there is no better time to add some spring decor to your home. I truly feel there is not better way to punch up seasonal decorations than with a DIY wreath, and today’s idea for a paper pinwheel spring wreath […]
PS Contributor Megan from The Homes I Have Made is here to share a new project that I firmly believe is absolutely brilliant, and I think y’all will too! Take it away, Megan! *** Hello Positively Splendid readers! It’s Megan from The Homes I Have Made, and I am really excited to be back this […]
- How to Take Great Portraits of Your Kids + $50 Cut It Out Frames Giveaway! July 2, 2014
- Fujifilm Instax Share Printer and $50 Sassy Steals Giveaway! July 24, 2014
- How to Sew a Kangaroo Pocket August 11, 2014
- Glow-in-the-Dark Patriotic Star Necklaces #TheBigBling June 30, 2014
- Medallion Necklace Kids’ Craft August 1, 2014
- Apple Softie Sewing Pattern and Tutorial August 26, 2014
- Homemade Raised Doughnuts August 22, 2014
- Magnetic Chore Chart for Kids August 20, 2014
- Easy No-Sew Fabric Apple Garland August 18, 2014
- DIY Apple Bookends #MichaelsMakers August 15, 2014
- Sarah: B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L bright colored bright fabric for...
- Sarah: TO DO ---- TA DA!!! How organized for your 4 kids,...
- Crystal: Love the bookends! So super cute!! Pinned :)...
- Crystal: Love the apple garland. It is super cute and perfe...
- Anne Weaver: Cute!! I've got a Craft Gossip post scheduled for...