Stitch up a sweet apple softie to give as a gift to a teacher or simply to use as festive fall decor. Using my free sewing pattern and tutorial, these little guys are as easy as (apple) pie to make! Read on for all the details.
Tag Archives | Apples
Usher in the back-to-school season by crafting a sweet no-sew fabric apple garland to decorate a classroom or any other space. This is a super easy craft project that requires just a few basic materials, and it is a great way to use up fabric scraps! Let me show you how it’s done.
This week marks the first day of school for my oldest kiddos. I can hardly believe it! Today’s tutorial from Bonnie and Trish at Uncommon Designs is perfect for anyone looking forward to the school year ahead! *** Hey y’all! I am Trish from Uncommon and Bonnie and I are so glad to be back […]
There are a few recipes in my arsenal that I simply do not mess with. Lasagna. Mama Reita’s meatloaf. Brownies. Chocolate Chip Cookies.And this one. I found this recipe in an issue of Relish magazine eons ago, and I was smitten with it right from the start. This pie contains only the most basic ingredients. Its […]
You’re probably getting sick of hearing at this point about my love affair with all things fall. I just can’t help myself! One flavor I start to crave almost like clockwork once that first snap of cool air arrives is that of a crisp, delicious apple. There is really nothing better than gorgeous apples at […]
- Fujifilm Instax Share Printer and $50 Sassy Steals Giveaway! July 24, 2014
- How to Sew a Kangaroo Pocket August 11, 2014
- Easy No-Sew Fabric Apple Garland August 18, 2014
- Medallion Necklace Kids’ Craft August 1, 2014
- DIY Ladder Photo Display #3MDIY July 17, 2014
- DIY Fall Tablescape #TulipForYourHome September 10, 2014
- Individual Fruit Pizzas #GiveBakery September 8, 2014
- Elegant Fall Wreath September 4, 2014
- Leaf Embroidery Hoop Art (Easy Fall Decor Idea) September 2, 2014
- Apple Softie Sewing Pattern and Tutorial August 26, 2014
- Crystal: I love how you used the stencils!! The napkins and...
- Crystal: Beautiful wreath! I love the addition of the peaco...
- Amy: I Love this! I cannot wait to see your posts! Th...
- Anne Weaver: Cute!! I've got a Craft Gossip post scheduled for...
- Sarah: B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L bright colored bright fabric for...