With the weekend ahead, skip a trip to the doughnut shop and make your own from scratch instead! Homemade raised doughnuts are incredibly delicious and easier than you might think. Read on for my favorite recipe!
Tag Archives | Breakfast
With back-to-school time upon us, now is the time to start thinking about healthy, delicious snacks to pack in lunches or to serve kiddos for breakfast or as an after-school snack. For our family, no snack is a greater crowd-pleaser than chewy granola bars. My son Jack and I recently did a bit of experimenting […]
Add a bright pop of citrus flavor to your daily breakfast or snack routine by preparing a loaf of this lovely, easy-as-pie citrus tea bread. Topped with a bright citrus glaze and a gorgeous mixture of lemon and lime zest and sugar, this bread features a crumb that mimics the taste and texture of pound […]
It’s no secret that one of my favorite meals to enjoy with my family is brunch, and today I’ve rounded up some delicious recipes (both savory and sweet!) perfect for serving on a lazy weekend morning. Regardless of whether the occasion is a holiday like Mother’s Day or simply a celebration of a lovely weekend, […]
I feel like this post should be titled something like, “You made bread out of what?!“ This gorgeous, delicious quick bread recipe is made possible with the magic of a very unlikely ingredient that you might associate more with dinner at a Mexican food restaurant than at your breakfast table: avocado! Because avocados are a […]
Freshly baked scones are a delicious way to add a special touch to breakfast and brunch, and especially when they combine the delicious flavors of cherry and orange. These cherry scones feature a super-moist crumb that is studded with dried fruit and drizzled generously with orange-vanilla glaze. This is a wonderful scone recipe that you’ll […]
One of my favorite weekend traditions is sitting down to eat a lazy, conversation-filled brunch with my family. It’s a time during each of our weeks when we can recharge and regroup after the hustle and bustle of our usual routine. Sometimes I like to throw a change-up into our typical brunch menu, like I […]
Weekend brunch is a regular favorite in our household, and I am always on the lookout for recipes that are easy to make, yet unique enough to make even a typical weekend feel special. Our family loves egg dishes, and these miniature frittatas are a breeze to make, making them perfect not only for lazy […]
Pecan pralines and pumpkin desserts happen to be two of my favorite fall treats, so any recipe that combines the two categories is my idea of fall recipe heaven! Today’s recipe for Pumpkin Praline Muffins is one that is impressive enough for entertaining, yet easy enough to whip up any day of the week. The […]
To me, nothing makes for more of a wholesome, delicious school-day breakfast than freshly-baked muffins. These Blueberry Muffins with Oat-Pecan Streusel, a recipe I adapted from Southern Living, are a fresh take on the standard blueberry muffin recipe, as they couple the lively tartness of fresh blueberries with a crumbly streusel topping made with brown […]
- How to Take Great Portraits of Your Kids + $50 Cut It Out Frames Giveaway! July 2, 2014
- Fujifilm Instax Share Printer and $50 Sassy Steals Giveaway! July 24, 2014
- How to Sew a Kangaroo Pocket August 11, 2014
- Glow-in-the-Dark Patriotic Star Necklaces #TheBigBling June 30, 2014
- Medallion Necklace Kids’ Craft August 1, 2014
- Apple Softie Sewing Pattern and Tutorial August 26, 2014
- Homemade Raised Doughnuts August 22, 2014
- Magnetic Chore Chart for Kids August 20, 2014
- Easy No-Sew Fabric Apple Garland August 18, 2014
- DIY Apple Bookends #MichaelsMakers August 15, 2014
- Sarah: B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L bright colored bright fabric for...
- Sarah: TO DO ---- TA DA!!! How organized for your 4 kids,...
- Crystal: Love the bookends! So super cute!! Pinned :)...
- Crystal: Love the apple garland. It is super cute and perfe...
- Anne Weaver: Cute!! I've got a Craft Gossip post scheduled for...