Add a bright pop of citrus flavor to your daily breakfast or snack routine by preparing a loaf of this lovely, easy-as-pie citrus tea bread. Topped with a bright citrus glaze and a gorgeous mixture of lemon and lime zest and sugar, this bread features a crumb that mimics the taste and texture of pound […]
Tag Archives | Breakfast
It’s no secret that one of my favorite meals to enjoy with my family is brunch, and today I’ve rounded up some delicious recipes (both savory and sweet!) perfect for serving on a lazy weekend morning. Regardless of whether the occasion is a holiday like Mother’s Day or simply a celebration of a lovely weekend, […]
I feel like this post should be titled something like, “You made bread out of what?!“ This gorgeous, delicious quick bread recipe is made possible with the magic of a very unlikely ingredient that you might associate more with dinner at a Mexican food restaurant than at your breakfast table: avocado! Because avocados are a […]
Freshly baked scones are a delicious way to add a special touch to breakfast and brunch, and especially when they combine the delicious flavors of cherry and orange. These cherry scones feature a super-moist crumb that is studded with dried fruit and drizzled generously with orange-vanilla glaze. This is a wonderful scone recipe that you’ll […]
One of my favorite weekend traditions is sitting down to eat a lazy, conversation-filled brunch with my family. It’s a time during each of our weeks when we can recharge and regroup after the hustle and bustle of our usual routine. Sometimes I like to throw a change-up into our typical brunch menu, like I […]
Weekend brunch is a regular favorite in our household, and I am always on the lookout for recipes that are easy to make, yet unique enough to make even a typical weekend feel special. Our family loves egg dishes, and these miniature frittatas are a breeze to make, making them perfect not only for lazy […]
Pecan pralines and pumpkin desserts happen to be two of my favorite fall treats, so any recipe that combines the two categories is my idea of fall recipe heaven! Today’s recipe for Pumpkin Praline Muffins is one that is impressive enough for entertaining, yet easy enough to whip up any day of the week. The […]
To me, nothing makes for more of a wholesome, delicious school-day breakfast than freshly-baked muffins. These Blueberry Muffins with Oat-Pecan Streusel, a recipe I adapted from Southern Living, are a fresh take on the standard blueberry muffin recipe, as they couple the lively tartness of fresh blueberries with a crumbly streusel topping made with brown […]
Breakfast recipes that can also double as a decadent afternoon snack are some of my favorite things to prepare. Today’s recipe is a delicious bar cookie infused with the rich flavor of brewed coffee, along with spicy notes of cinnamon and nutmeg. Paired with fresh fruit and a tall cup of coffee or tea, these […]
Baked doughnuts are incredibly easy to prepare, and they are equally delicious as an on-the-go breakfast or a tasty afternoon snack. These Baked Cranberry-Orange Doughnuts with Orange-Vanilla Glaze contain plenty of lively, citrus-infused flavor without being cloyingly sweet. This is an easy, family-friendly recipe you will want to prepare again and again!
- HP Pavilion x360 and HP ENVY 5530 Giveaway!! #HPFamilyTime June 23, 2014
- How to Take Great Portraits of Your Kids + $50 Cut It Out Frames Giveaway! July 2, 2014
- DIY Fabric Phone Charging Station June 4, 2014
- 20 Fun, Free Road Trip Printables #HPFamilyTime June 7, 2014
- Glow-in-the-Dark Patriotic Star Necklaces #TheBigBling June 30, 2014
- How to Make Barefoot Sandals (Kids’ Craft Idea) July 21, 2014
- DIY Ladder Photo Display #3MDIY July 17, 2014
- Burlap and Cork Monogram Craft #MichaelsMakers July 15, 2014
- An Invitation to Sew with Me + 5 Quick & Easy Skirt Tutorials #SkirtingtheIssue July 10, 2014
- Decoden Sea Shell Ornaments July 9, 2014
- Michelle: I am so sorry I missed this...will you all be doin...
- Crystal: What a great idea!! I love how easy it is to chang...
- Crystal: I wish I knew how to sew because I would come up t...
- Natasha J: my husband just said today he wanted to disply fam...
- Heather Haugen: I always have a ton of pictures of my kids I want ...