Planning ahead for a special dinner this weekend with your sweetheart? Nothing says romance like a decadent dessert for two! I’ve paired my favorite fudge brownie recipe with rich chocolate ganache and ruby-red raspberries. All together, these ingredients are a knock-out dessert idea that is sure to impress!
Tag Archives | Chocolate
When it comes to dessert recipes, it is hard to beat a good bar cookie. Today’s recipe for chocolate-marbled blondies is one of my go-to’s for an easy weeknight dessert, and the rich, caramel-like flavor of these bars will undoubtedly make you want to add these to your regular repertoire, too!
Doughnuts. Donuts. No matter how you spell it, there is something decadently delicious about sitting down to a doughnut with your morning cup of coffee. These homemade baked chocolate cake doughnuts couldn’t be easier to make, and they would be the perfect treat to make for your valentines this week. Or, package up a half […]
- HP Pavilion x360 and HP ENVY 5530 Giveaway!! #HPFamilyTime June 23, 2014
- How to Take Great Portraits of Your Kids + $50 Cut It Out Frames Giveaway! July 2, 2014
- DIY Fabric Phone Charging Station June 4, 2014
- 20 Fun, Free Road Trip Printables #HPFamilyTime June 7, 2014
- Glow-in-the-Dark Patriotic Star Necklaces #TheBigBling June 30, 2014
- How to Make Barefoot Sandals (Kids’ Craft Idea) July 21, 2014
- DIY Ladder Photo Display #3MDIY July 17, 2014
- Burlap and Cork Monogram Craft #MichaelsMakers July 15, 2014
- An Invitation to Sew with Me + 5 Quick & Easy Skirt Tutorials #SkirtingtheIssue July 10, 2014
- Decoden Sea Shell Ornaments July 9, 2014
- Michelle: I am so sorry I missed this...will you all be doin...
- Crystal: What a great idea!! I love how easy it is to chang...
- Crystal: I wish I knew how to sew because I would come up t...
- Natasha J: my husband just said today he wanted to disply fam...
- Heather Haugen: I always have a ton of pictures of my kids I want ...