This time of year, many of us are on the lookout for fun Christmas crafts, but let’s face it: Sometimes in the midst of the holiday hustle and bustle, time only permits for easy Christmas craft ideas. These miniature tinsel wreaths are constructed with supplies that are readily available, and they make great ornaments, adornments […]
Tag Archives | Christmas Decor
Add style to your holiday decor this year by creating custom Christmas stockings with my Classic Cuffed Christmas Stocking pattern. Using your favorite fabrics, a full set of these Christmas stockings can easily be completed in a weekend or less. Let me show you how! I shared last week about this year’s Christmas mantel display, […]
Inspired by the gorgeous sunburst mirrors I’ve been admiring in my favorite shelter magazines and catalogs, I made a DIY mirror of my own for less than $30 using a ceiling medallion and humble foam board. Let me show you how to make a DIY sunburst mirror of your own to add pizzazz to your […]
Today’s Swell Noël post features a darling Christmas craft idea from Bonnie and Trish at Uncommon Designs. These little angels would be perfect as centerpieces, or even tree toppers! New to the series? Catch up on all of the projects from the series by visiting the photo guide of all of the ideas shared by the talented […]
Today’s Swell Noël Post features a fabulous take on the chalkboard projects that are so current: print and make your own set of festive ornaments, with printables compliments of Kiki at Kiki Creates! Catch up on all of the projects from the series by visiting the photo guide of all of the ideas shared by the talented […]
Today’s Swell Noël Post features a darling handmade ornament idea made from an embroidery hoop compliments of Angie at the Country Chic Cottage. Catch up on all of the projects from the series by visiting the photo guide of all of the ideas shared by the talented Swell Noël contributors, and follow along as things happen on Twitter, […]
The Swell Noel series continues today with two quick-and-easy topiary tutorials to kickstart your holiday decorating! Catch up on all of the projects from the series by visiting the photo guide of all of the ideas shared by the talented Swell Noel contributors, and follow along as things happen on Twitter, Facebook, Google+, Pinterest and […]
Are you hosting a big holiday meal this year? Today I’m going to share a quick and easy project that is not only a perfect way to dress up your table for holiday entertaining, but it also doubles as a thoughtful gift! These Pine Cone Place Card Ornaments will let holiday dinner guests know exactly their […]
Who can believe Christmas is now less than two weeks away! If you’re still on the lookout for a festive wreath to adorn your front door to greet holiday guests, today I’m sharing twelve of my favorite wreath ideas that I’ve come across recently. I never cease to be amazed at the wealth of inspiration […]
I was the lucky recipient a few weeks back of a downright impressive shipment of Rit Dye, and I knew the moment I cracked open the box that I wanted to use the dye for something Christmassy. The array of vibrant colors contained in that one humble package made my heart sing! Since I had […]
- HP Pavilion x360 and HP ENVY 5530 Giveaway!! #HPFamilyTime June 23, 2014
- How to Take Great Portraits of Your Kids + $50 Cut It Out Frames Giveaway! July 2, 2014
- DIY Fabric Phone Charging Station June 4, 2014
- 20 Fun, Free Road Trip Printables #HPFamilyTime June 7, 2014
- Glow-in-the-Dark Patriotic Star Necklaces #TheBigBling June 30, 2014
- How to Make Barefoot Sandals (Kids’ Craft Idea) July 21, 2014
- DIY Ladder Photo Display #3MDIY July 17, 2014
- Burlap and Cork Monogram Craft #MichaelsMakers July 15, 2014
- An Invitation to Sew with Me + 5 Quick & Easy Skirt Tutorials #SkirtingtheIssue July 10, 2014
- Decoden Sea Shell Ornaments July 9, 2014
- Michelle: I am so sorry I missed this...will you all be doin...
- Crystal: What a great idea!! I love how easy it is to chang...
- Crystal: I wish I knew how to sew because I would come up t...
- Natasha J: my husband just said today he wanted to disply fam...
- Heather Haugen: I always have a ton of pictures of my kids I want ...