Have the decorating itch but not a boundless budget for beautifying your space? Today I am sharing a few home decorating tips that will help you utilize what you already own to achieve the looks you love, all while sticking to even a tight budget. Hopefully you’ll be inspired to see the latent potential in the items […]
Tag Archives | Decor
To me, Easter crafts are the best possible way to kick off my spring crafting season. Today’s easy craft idea for making a sweet carrot garland out of felt is one that can easily be finished in the span of an afternoon, and the bright, vibrant colors are sure to break through the winter blahs […]
- How to Take Great Portraits of Your Kids + $50 Cut It Out Frames Giveaway! July 2, 2014
- Fujifilm Instax Share Printer and $50 Sassy Steals Giveaway! July 24, 2014
- How to Sew a Kangaroo Pocket August 11, 2014
- Glow-in-the-Dark Patriotic Star Necklaces #TheBigBling June 30, 2014
- Medallion Necklace Kids’ Craft August 1, 2014
- Apple Softie Sewing Pattern and Tutorial August 26, 2014
- Homemade Raised Doughnuts August 22, 2014
- Magnetic Chore Chart for Kids August 20, 2014
- Easy No-Sew Fabric Apple Garland August 18, 2014
- DIY Apple Bookends #MichaelsMakers August 15, 2014
- Sarah: B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L bright colored bright fabric for...
- Sarah: TO DO ---- TA DA!!! How organized for your 4 kids,...
- Crystal: Love the bookends! So super cute!! Pinned :)...
- Crystal: Love the apple garland. It is super cute and perfe...
- Anne Weaver: Cute!! I've got a Craft Gossip post scheduled for...