Although I would love to have an infinite amount of creative time at my disposal, that is sadly not the case! On days that are particularly hectic, sometimes all the time I can sneak is 15 minutes. That is often all that is needed, though, to complete fun home decor craft projects from start to […]
Tag Archives | Fall
If you have a flat surface in your home, you have the perfect place to create a seasonal vignette! Tabletop displays are a terrific way to impart the feel of any season into your home, and today I am sharing my 5 best tips for creating beautiful vignettes, using my new fall entryway vignette as […]
Bring the beauty of fall leaves indoors by sewing a vibrant fall leaf pillow. This is a project that will make a big statement in your home’s decor, but because it utilizes a ready-made, easy-to-find felt leaf cutout, it can be made in just a matter of minutes! Let me show you how it’s done.
Bring a touch of fall into your home with an appliqued fall leaf pillow. Created simply with fabric scraps and a few basic supplies, this is an afternoon sewing project that can be tailored to any color scheme. Let me show you how easily it comes together.
No doubt about it: fall is upon us. If you are in the mood to add a touch of fall to your home or kitchen this weekend, look no further than today’s list of fantastic fall ideas. I’ve rounded up THE best ideas all in one spot to make finding the very best fall ideas […]
Decorating outdoor spaces, including porches, patios and more, is a great way to add a touch of seasonal flair to your home. Fall is a perfect time to showcase an abundance of rich, vibrant color in your outdoor decorating, with pumpkins, gourds, mums and other natural elements that are readily available during the autumn season. […]
Add a touch of creativity to your outdoor fall decor this year by creating a stacked pumpkin planter to display your favorite seasonal autumn flowers. This is a project that makes an impressive impact in your outdoor spaces, but it is easy enough to be completed in just a matter of minutes. Let me show […]
Pecan pralines and pumpkin desserts happen to be two of my favorite fall treats, so any recipe that combines the two categories is my idea of fall recipe heaven! Today’s recipe for Pumpkin Praline Muffins is one that is impressive enough for entertaining, yet easy enough to whip up any day of the week. The […]
Sometimes the simplest projects can make a big impact. Case in point: this super quick, super easy fall leaf garland. Made with adhesive foam sheets and scraps of your favorite fall-colored fabrics, this is a fall craft project that can be made in minutes to spruce up any number of spaces. It is a great […]
When it comes to home decorating, fall is without a doubt my favorite time of year. And so, it is truly fitting that my very first mantel display in our new home would be my new fall mantel! With plenty of layered textures and colors, this is a mantel that will last throughout the autumn […]
- HP Pavilion x360 and HP ENVY 5530 Giveaway!! #HPFamilyTime June 23, 2014
- How to Take Great Portraits of Your Kids + $50 Cut It Out Frames Giveaway! July 2, 2014
- DIY Fabric Phone Charging Station June 4, 2014
- 20 Fun, Free Road Trip Printables #HPFamilyTime June 7, 2014
- Glow-in-the-Dark Patriotic Star Necklaces #TheBigBling June 30, 2014
- How to Make Barefoot Sandals (Kids’ Craft Idea) July 21, 2014
- DIY Ladder Photo Display #3MDIY July 17, 2014
- Burlap and Cork Monogram Craft #MichaelsMakers July 15, 2014
- An Invitation to Sew with Me + 5 Quick & Easy Skirt Tutorials #SkirtingtheIssue July 10, 2014
- Decoden Sea Shell Ornaments July 9, 2014
- Michelle: I am so sorry I missed this...will you all be doin...
- Crystal: What a great idea!! I love how easy it is to chang...
- Crystal: I wish I knew how to sew because I would come up t...
- Natasha J: my husband just said today he wanted to disply fam...
- Heather Haugen: I always have a ton of pictures of my kids I want ...