Felt shamrock embellishments are so quick and easy to make, and they are the perfect way to add a bit of flair to your St. Patrick’s Day crafts! Today, I’ll fill you in on all of the details for how to make some lucky felt four-leaf clovers of your own. Let me show you how it’s […]
Tag Archives | Felt
Handmade felt flowers are some of the most versatile craft projects around. Used to punch up everything from throw pillows to wearable accessories, it is a must for any crafter to have two or three terrific go-to DIY felt flower tutorials in his or her creative arsenal. Today I’m sharing three felt flower ideas that […]
In honor of National Craft Month, Michaels recently invited me to join them in supporting the Cre8time initiative started by the Craft and Hobby Association to encourage everyone to reclaim creativity in their lives. The mission Michaels gave me was simple: carve out one hour a day for 8 days to do something creative. The […]
To me, Easter crafts are the best possible way to kick off my spring crafting season. Today’s easy craft idea for making a sweet carrot garland out of felt is one that can easily be finished in the span of an afternoon, and the bright, vibrant colors are sure to break through the winter blahs […]
These felt heart sachets are stitched completely by hand, and they are a great project to try your hand at basic hand embroidery. Why not surprise someone special with a handmade valentine craft that smells as nice as it looks? Read on for the free pattern and full how-to.
If you are on the lookout for a fun, simple valentine craft idea, these Ruffled Felt Heart Kissing Balls might be right up your alley! They are a snap to put together, and they are the perfect craft project to do with friends or children since the work can easily be done in assembly-line fashion. […]
One of the most gratifying feelings I experience when crafting is to take an inexpensive supply and transform it into something truly beautiful. Felt flowers are some of my favorite projects for doing just that! My method for making felt roses is quick and easy enough for beginners, but it produces results so pretty, you’ll […]
- How to Take Great Portraits of Your Kids + $50 Cut It Out Frames Giveaway! July 2, 2014
- Fujifilm Instax Share Printer and $50 Sassy Steals Giveaway! July 24, 2014
- Medallion Necklace Kids’ Craft August 1, 2014
- An Invitation to Sew with Me + 5 Quick & Easy Skirt Tutorials #SkirtingtheIssue July 10, 2014
- How to Sew a Kangaroo Pocket August 11, 2014
- Homemade Raised Doughnuts August 22, 2014
- Magnetic Chore Chart for Kids August 20, 2014
- Easy No-Sew Fabric Apple Garland August 18, 2014
- DIY Apple Bookends #MichaelsMakers August 15, 2014
- Coconut Banana Pancakes with Cinnamon Honey Butter August 13, 2014
- Sarah: TO DO ---- TA DA!!! How organized for your 4 kids,...
- Crystal: Love the bookends! So super cute!! Pinned :)...
- Crystal: Love the apple garland. It is super cute and perfe...
- Anne Weaver: Cute!! I've got a Craft Gossip post scheduled for...
- Shelly: I'm just now reading this, How fun!! I know the c...