Add a touch of creativity to your outdoor fall decor this year by creating a stacked pumpkin planter to display your favorite seasonal autumn flowers. This is a project that makes an impressive impact in your outdoor spaces, but it is easy enough to be completed in just a matter of minutes. Let me show […]
Tag Archives | Gardening
Nothing can enhance a home’s curb appeal more quickly than a colorful container garden, and I especially love to add character to our front porch with hanging baskets. Pre-planted hanging baskets can be very affordable, but the problem with many of them is that they lack pizzazz. Today I’m sharing a super quick, super easy […]
Summer months are upon us, which means it’s time to don warm-weather duds and head outside. Without a doubt, my favorite way to kick off the summer season is by filling outdoor spaces with plenty of seasonal color, and container gardening is the perfect way to do so. Purchasing flowers and planting them with my […]
With Earth Day just around the corner and spring in full swing, now is the perfect time to think about planting a garden to enjoy throughout the warm months. Today’s green craft, inspired by the Michaels ReLove campaign, is a great way to reuse something that would otherwise be discarded–empty soda cans–by turning them into […]
Do you have some clay pots that have seen better days? Update them with your favorite fabric and some Outdoor Mod Podge! This is the perfect spring craft to complete this weekend, and it would make a terrific gift for any occasion under the sun: Mothers’ Day, teacher appreciation, or even housewarming. Let me show […]
To say that I love fall is putting is mildly. I don’t just love it. I adore it. And there are few ways I love to outfit my home in fall style more than by making an autumnal statement on our front porch. With just a few simple, inexpensive items, I can completely transform the […]
Really, there are few tastes and fragrances that remind me more of summertime than basil. I absolutely love to cook with basil, and it is a staple in our herb garden each and every year. Today I thought I would share a few of the things I have learned over the course of the last few […]
Remember the lineup of 12 DIY Goals I set for myself for 2012? By all accounts, I am proud to say I am doing pretty well so far keeping up!In February, I shared about my Board and Batten Hallway Command Center (March’s goal), and last week, I gave y’all a tour of my summer front porch, […]
If you’ve been around since the very beginning here at PS, you probably remember when I originally posted about my Tiered Terracotta Planter, a project that was a take on an idea that originally graced the cover of Southern Living probably close to ten years ago. Of all of the projects I’ve ever completed, […]
In January, I shared my 12 major DIY goals for 2012, with a different project designated for each month of the year. So far, things are going great! I shared earlier this month the Hallway Command Center I created to fulfill my February goal (a board and batten hallway), and this weekend, the fam and […]
- Fujifilm Instax Share Printer and $50 Sassy Steals Giveaway! July 24, 2014
- How to Sew a Kangaroo Pocket August 11, 2014
- Easy No-Sew Fabric Apple Garland August 18, 2014
- Medallion Necklace Kids’ Craft August 1, 2014
- DIY Ladder Photo Display #3MDIY July 17, 2014
- DIY Fall Tablescape #TulipForYourHome September 10, 2014
- Individual Fruit Pizzas #GiveBakery September 8, 2014
- Elegant Fall Wreath September 4, 2014
- Leaf Embroidery Hoop Art (Easy Fall Decor Idea) September 2, 2014
- Apple Softie Sewing Pattern and Tutorial August 26, 2014
- Crystal: I love how you used the stencils!! The napkins and...
- Crystal: Beautiful wreath! I love the addition of the peaco...
- Amy: I Love this! I cannot wait to see your posts! Th...
- Anne Weaver: Cute!! I've got a Craft Gossip post scheduled for...
- Sarah: B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L bright colored bright fabric for...