With Halloween just around the corner, are you still looking for a fun handmade costume idea that can be made in no time at all? Get crafty and create this DIY, no-sew superhero mask for your little ones to wear while trick-or-treating! I’ve provided the free templates and step-by-step tutorial to make this project a real snap. Let’s […]
Tag Archives | Halloween
One of my most vivid Halloween memories from my childhood is my mom making a fun set of cheesecloth ghosts. I can still recall how magical I thought those ghosts were, since I could see right through them but they could stand all on their very own! This year, I decided to create some magical […]
This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of The Hershey Company for IZEA. All opinions are 100% mine. Looking for some frightfully fun and unique ways to throw a fantastic Halloween party for your kids? Today, I’m sharing some great ideas that are not only sure to delight kids of all ages, […]
My little girl absolutely loves the Pippi Longstocking books, so when it came time this year to come up with her Halloween costume, she didn’t hesitate to choose that beloved character. Today, I’m sharing all about how we put together this DIY Pippi Longstocking costume for less than $10 and with just a few minutes […]
Looking for a special way to package up Halloween treats this year? These darling googly eye treat bags are perfect for holding sweet treats and more, and they are a Halloween craft project that can be made quickly and easily in just a few simple steps and with just a few basic supplies. And best of […]
With Halloween right around the corner, there is still plenty of time to put together a fun handmade costume for a little superhero in your life. This year, my youngest son wants to be Batman, and instead of investing in a spendy ready-made costume, I decided to team up with Michaels to make one of my […]
Think festive ornaments are only reserved for Christmas? Think again! Today I’ve teamed up with Command Brand to show how to make a Halloween ornament wreath that is perfect for sprucing up outdoor spaces. And, using Command’s versatile line of outdoor products, there is no limit to the places you can show off you creation: doors, windows, siding, trim […]
It is often said that black cats bring bad luck, but today I’m sharing some cute little kitties that are sure to scare up nothing but fun! These adorable black cat softies require just two small scraps of fabric and about a half hour or so to make, and they are perfect for using as […]
Looking for a crafty, fun way to package up Halloween treats for class parties, or even an extra-special something to hand out to trick-or-treaters this year? Over at Live. Craft. Love., I’ve partnered up with Darice to create some googly eye treat bags that are not only adorable, but also as easy as can be […]
Are you planning to carve pumpkins with your children this weekend? Enhance that fun activity with a lesson about God’s love with this sweet Pumpkin Prayer poem! Each step of the carving process–from the eyes, nose, mouth, and even cleaning out the inside–can be used to show little ones just how much God loves them. […]
Never miss a great idea!
Subscribe for free to have PS delivered straight to your inbox.
- For Dad. April 25, 2016
- Craft Storage Center from an Old Hutch! May 26, 2016
- Turtle Swirl Ice Cream Cake Recipe #SweetMemoriesGiveaway April 29, 2016
- Strawberry Monkey Bread with Cream Cheese Glaze #HugtheMess May 3, 2016
- Cream Cheese Strawberry Banana Bread May 17, 2016
- DIY Barnwood Crate Flower Centerpiece #plaidcreators June 21, 2016
- DIY Patriotic Wreath June 14, 2016
- DIY Photo Magnets + Printable Gift Tags June 9, 2016
- How to Make a Burlap Wreath June 7, 2016
- Pop Party Favor Idea with Free Printables #MichaelsMakers June 1, 2016
- Crystal: OMG!!! I love this!!! So super cute and so organiz...
- Mary: Your dad is painting with the angels now. The nex...
- Farida: Your words are so beautiful! Your dad would be pro...
- Amy @ Positively Splendid: Thanks so much for stopping in!...
- Amy @ Positively Splendid: It really works wonders on those hard water stains...