One of my favorite ways to spruce up my home for the holidays is by decorating my mantel. I love to take items I already have on hand and add some new ones to the mix to create displays I love! My valentine mantel this year is a great example of shopping my home to […]
Tag Archives | Mantels and Tablescapes
Welcome, everyone! If you have made your way here from the Holiday Idea Exchange, I am so delighted to have you here at Positively Splendid! Without a doubt, my favorite holiday decorating project each year is my Christmas mantel. I love using my imagination to come up with a new design year after year! This […]
Today’s post is brought to you by Jo-Ann Fabric and Craft Stores, who believe handmade touches are what make each holiday truly special. All opinions are entirely my own. If you’ve loved the googly eye trend for Halloween this year, my fun Halloween mantel might be right up your alley! With a giant googly eye […]
Friends, there are some projects that I work on behind the scenes here at Positively Splendid that it takes all I can muster to keep a secret. Today happens to be a very special day when I get to finally share the very exciting details about one such project! Over the summer, I was approached […]
When it comes to home decorating, fall is without a doubt my favorite time of year. And so, it is truly fitting that my very first mantel display in our new home would be my new fall mantel! With plenty of layered textures and colors, this is a mantel that will last throughout the autumn […]
Of all of the decorating I do for holidays throughout the year, I love creating mantel displays most of all. My Easter mantel decorations this year feature bright, cheery colors and many whimsical DIY projects. Let me give you the full tour!
Decorating a mantel for each holiday doesn’t have to be an expensive venture. Read on to see how I pulled together items I already owned to create this mantel display for Valentine’s Day. Total cost? Absolutely free, since I used only what I had on hand! I love having a new mantel display for every […]
After the festivities of the holidays have come and gone and the decorations have been packed away, outfit your mantel for the winter season. With rich gold tones juxtaposed against crisp white and preppy navy, these winter mantel decorations are some that will last the whole winter through! Each year, it is our tradition to […]
One of the first places I decorate in my home each holiday season is my mantel, as I really use this space to set the tone for the rest of my holiday decor. This year, I opted to use a red, lime green and gold color scheme for my mantel display, incorporating a number of […]
After the festivities of Halloween wrapped up last week, I knew this weekend would be dedicated to packing away my Halloween mantel decor and switching things out for something suitable for Thanksgiving! This is one of the simplest mantelscapes I have completed in a long while, but I absolutely love it. Aside from the new […]
- HP Pavilion x360 and HP ENVY 5530 Giveaway!! #HPFamilyTime June 23, 2014
- How to Take Great Portraits of Your Kids + $50 Cut It Out Frames Giveaway! July 2, 2014
- DIY Fabric Phone Charging Station June 4, 2014
- 20 Fun, Free Road Trip Printables #HPFamilyTime June 7, 2014
- Glow-in-the-Dark Patriotic Star Necklaces #TheBigBling June 30, 2014
- How to Make Barefoot Sandals (Kids’ Craft Idea) July 21, 2014
- DIY Ladder Photo Display #3MDIY July 17, 2014
- Burlap and Cork Monogram Craft #MichaelsMakers July 15, 2014
- An Invitation to Sew with Me + 5 Quick & Easy Skirt Tutorials #SkirtingtheIssue July 10, 2014
- Decoden Sea Shell Ornaments July 9, 2014
- Michelle: I am so sorry I missed this...will you all be doin...
- Crystal: What a great idea!! I love how easy it is to chang...
- Crystal: I wish I knew how to sew because I would come up t...
- Natasha J: my husband just said today he wanted to disply fam...
- Heather Haugen: I always have a ton of pictures of my kids I want ...