When decorating outdoor spaces, many overlook a perfect blank slate for adding a splash of style: the walls! Today I’m sharing how to make quick and easy outdoor wall decor with empty frames and a roll of decorative moss. Let me show you how easily it’s done! For this project, you will need… Rolled […]
Tag Archives | Outdoor decor
Nothing can enhance a home’s curb appeal more quickly than a colorful container garden, and I especially love to add character to our front porch with hanging baskets. Pre-planted hanging baskets can be very affordable, but the problem with many of them is that they lack pizzazz. Today I’m sharing a super quick, super easy […]
To say that I love fall is putting is mildly. I don’t just love it. I adore it. And there are few ways I love to outfit my home in fall style more than by making an autumnal statement on our front porch. With just a few simple, inexpensive items, I can completely transform the […]
The sweet girls from My Sister’s Suitcase are here again today with a truly ingenious way to punch up your outdoor decor with some weather-proof outdoor pillows. Take it away, Nat and Holly! *** We’re thrilled to be back this month, sharing a fun and easy tutorial with you guys! Every time I shop at TJ […]
I love the little electronic tea lights that bring gentle candlelight to centerpieces without the worry of a lit flame. This time of year, it seems there is always an abundance of events to plan that call for special ways to gussy up tablescapes, and the idea I’m sharing today couples the flicker of the battery-operated […]
Happy Independence Day, everyone! Thanks so much for making PS a part of your day!Today’s project is another gorgeous creation from PS Contributors Bonnie and Trish of Uncommon. Y’all know I love wreaths, and this one is fantastic!***Hi Positively Splendid readers! We are Trish and Bonnie from Uncommon, and we are happy to be here […]
PS Contributor Megan from The Homes I Have Made is here to share a new project that I firmly believe is absolutely brilliant, and I think y’all will too! Take it away, Megan! *** Hello Positively Splendid readers! It’s Megan from The Homes I Have Made, and I am really excited to be back this […]
Today’s post is sponsored by America’s largest custom homebuilder, Schumacher Homes, who take pride in helping homeowners live in what they love. Visit them online at SchumacherHomes.com. I feel so blessed that our home has a fantastic front porch, but last summer (our first in this home), I was too busy growing a baby to care much […]
For the last couple of weeks, I have been cracking open the PS archives to put a fresh spin on some of my old projects. I started this walk down memory lane last week with a new take on my tiered terracotta planters, and then on Monday I shared an Easter rendition of my donut […]
If you’ve been around since the very beginning here at PS, you probably remember when I originally posted about my Tiered Terracotta Planter, a project that was a take on an idea that originally graced the cover of Southern Living probably close to ten years ago. Of all of the projects I’ve ever completed, […]
- How to Take Great Portraits of Your Kids + $50 Cut It Out Frames Giveaway! July 2, 2014
- Fujifilm Instax Share Printer and $50 Sassy Steals Giveaway! July 24, 2014
- Medallion Necklace Kids’ Craft August 1, 2014
- An Invitation to Sew with Me + 5 Quick & Easy Skirt Tutorials #SkirtingtheIssue July 10, 2014
- How to Sew a Kangaroo Pocket August 11, 2014
- Homemade Raised Doughnuts August 22, 2014
- Magnetic Chore Chart for Kids August 20, 2014
- Easy No-Sew Fabric Apple Garland August 18, 2014
- DIY Apple Bookends #MichaelsMakers August 15, 2014
- Coconut Banana Pancakes with Cinnamon Honey Butter August 13, 2014
- Sarah: TO DO ---- TA DA!!! How organized for your 4 kids,...
- Crystal: Love the bookends! So super cute!! Pinned :)...
- Crystal: Love the apple garland. It is super cute and perfe...
- Anne Weaver: Cute!! I've got a Craft Gossip post scheduled for...
- Shelly: I'm just now reading this, How fun!! I know the c...