I love kicking through the archives to find inspiration for new projects! I used the same technique to create this darling little Ruffled Easter Egg Tee I have to share with y’all today that I did for the Ruffled Candy Corn Tee I made for Miss Charlotte around Halloween. I love this technique, and I […]
Tag Archives | Ruffles
Sew a cute t-shirt for a little girl in your life to wear this Thanksgiving. This ruffled turkey tee is so easy to stitch up. Let’s get started! I love creating seasonal shirts for my kiddos, and this little turkey tee was borne of my latest ruffling obsession. What a fun way to celebrate […]
Houston, I have a problem.Ever since I discovered how easy ruffling can be (see the post linked below), I am wanting to ruffle everything. This morning’s project is one that was borne of my current obsession. For this project, you will need:Muslin fabricPinking shearsHot glueOne plain straw wreath formBasic sewing supplies: machine, thread, etc.step 1) […]
- HP Pavilion x360 and HP ENVY 5530 Giveaway!! #HPFamilyTime June 23, 2014
- How to Take Great Portraits of Your Kids + $50 Cut It Out Frames Giveaway! July 2, 2014
- DIY Fabric Phone Charging Station June 4, 2014
- 20 Fun, Free Road Trip Printables #HPFamilyTime June 7, 2014
- Glow-in-the-Dark Patriotic Star Necklaces #TheBigBling June 30, 2014
- How to Make Barefoot Sandals (Kids’ Craft Idea) July 21, 2014
- DIY Ladder Photo Display #3MDIY July 17, 2014
- Burlap and Cork Monogram Craft #MichaelsMakers July 15, 2014
- An Invitation to Sew with Me + 5 Quick & Easy Skirt Tutorials #SkirtingtheIssue July 10, 2014
- Decoden Sea Shell Ornaments July 9, 2014
- Michelle: I am so sorry I missed this...will you all be doin...
- Crystal: What a great idea!! I love how easy it is to chang...
- Crystal: I wish I knew how to sew because I would come up t...
- Natasha J: my husband just said today he wanted to disply fam...
- Heather Haugen: I always have a ton of pictures of my kids I want ...