I love kicking through the archives to find inspiration for new projects! I used the same technique to create this darling little Ruffled Easter Egg Tee I have to share with y’all today that I did for the Ruffled Candy Corn Tee I made for Miss Charlotte around Halloween. I love this technique, and I […]
Tag Archives | Ruffles
Sew a cute t-shirt for a little girl in your life to wear this Thanksgiving. This ruffled turkey tee is so easy to stitch up. Let’s get started! I love creating seasonal shirts for my kiddos, and this little turkey tee was borne of my latest ruffling obsession. What a fun way to celebrate […]
Houston, I have a problem.Ever since I discovered how easy ruffling can be (see the post linked below), I am wanting to ruffle everything. This morning’s project is one that was borne of my current obsession. For this project, you will need:Muslin fabricPinking shearsHot glueOne plain straw wreath formBasic sewing supplies: machine, thread, etc.step 1) […]
- How to Take Great Portraits of Your Kids + $50 Cut It Out Frames Giveaway! July 2, 2014
- Fujifilm Instax Share Printer and $50 Sassy Steals Giveaway! July 24, 2014
- How to Sew a Kangaroo Pocket August 11, 2014
- Glow-in-the-Dark Patriotic Star Necklaces #TheBigBling June 30, 2014
- Medallion Necklace Kids’ Craft August 1, 2014
- Apple Softie Sewing Pattern and Tutorial August 26, 2014
- Homemade Raised Doughnuts August 22, 2014
- Magnetic Chore Chart for Kids August 20, 2014
- Easy No-Sew Fabric Apple Garland August 18, 2014
- DIY Apple Bookends #MichaelsMakers August 15, 2014
- Sarah: B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L bright colored bright fabric for...
- Sarah: TO DO ---- TA DA!!! How organized for your 4 kids,...
- Crystal: Love the bookends! So super cute!! Pinned :)...
- Crystal: Love the apple garland. It is super cute and perfe...
- Anne Weaver: Cute!! I've got a Craft Gossip post scheduled for...